#ceramiccoating #autodetailing #paintcorrection
If you find our C6 Corvette Z06 Paint Correction & Ceramic Coating interesting, please subscribe to our YouTube channel, where we have aftercare videos, how-to videos, product reviews, and other install videos similar to this! subscribe to our YouTube channel!
C6 Corvette Z06 Paint Correction & Ceramic Coating
If you follow HHCC on social media/YouTube, you know how much we love Corvettes! We have owned a Chevy Corvette C5 Z06 as well as a Corvette C7 Stingray in the past. The C5 Z06 is the car that got us started with black paint and paint correction all the way back in 2007! This is why our logo has always included a Corvette!
In this case, we have worked on this owner’s BMW 850i in the past (he drove up from Austin to the Killeen/Harker Heights/Copperas Cove/Temple area).
Coatings Alpha five year ceramic coating. We polished (paint correction/paint enhancement) two areas which might have been tree swipes during previous ownership.
This car did take a lot of work. It was nearly indistinguishable from when we got it to when we delivered it! We used our Flex rotary cordless polishers, Lake Country HDO pads, and Meguiar’s M110 Ultra Pro Speed Compound to turn this frown upside down!
Today we conducted a paint correction/paint enhancement using our Flex polishers, Lake Country HDO pads, Meguiar’s M110 Ultra Pro Speed Compound. After we finished the paint correction/paint enhancement, we applied SB3 Coatings Omega two year ceramic coating on the exterior surfaces, SB3 Coatings Vortex two year ceramic coating on the wheels, and SB3 Coatings Optic one year ceramic coating for the windshield.
Think we did a good job with this C6 Corvette Z06 – Paint Correction & Ceramic Coating? Call/text us at 254.550.4142 or click on the contact page to schedule a ceramic coating, auto detailing, paint enhancement/paint correction, or clear bra/paint protection film appointment with us in the Copperas Cove/Killeen/Fort Hood/Harker Heights areas! In Additional, feel free to follow us on Instagram/TikTok/Facebook @hhceramiccoatings. Note that our media is typically provided by @iffla_media (Instagram).
About our ceramic coating offerings:
SB3 Coatings (sb3coating.com) are great coatings. They are similar to other offerings we have had in the past. You may be more familiar with other brands’ offerings. Here is a quick reference to help you understand our transition.
– The SB3 Coatings Solo is similar to Ceramic Pro Sport. (although SB3 Solo has a one-year warranty whereas Ceramic Pro Sport has a six-month warranty)
– SB3 Coatings Omega is similar to Ceramic Pro Bronze (Ceramic Pro Top Coat) two year coating
– The SB3 Coatings Thirty3 is a three-year ceramic coating. Which is a warranty period we have not had in the past.
– SB3 Coatings Alpha is a five-year coating, similar to the Ceramic Pro Silver (five-year) package, which uses Ceramic Pro 9H (one layer) and Ceramic Pro Top Coat (one layer). SB3 Coatings Alpha utilizes a single coating system which helps us get your vehicle back to you faster without sacrificing quality.
– The SB3 Coatings Trinity is a seven-year coating, which we did not offer previously with Ceramic Pro.
– SB3 Coatings Vortex is a two-year ceramic coating similar to Ceramic Pro Wheel & Caliper or Ceramic Pro 9H (when used on wheels).
– The SB3 Coatings Optic is a one-year ceramic coating similar to Ceramic Pro Glass. It is used on your windshield/glass surfaces.
Additionally, we have access to many brands of ceramic coatings. We always choose what is best for the client in their particular situation.