2014 BMW 228i M Sport - Ceramic Coating & Paint Correction | Copperas Cove/Killeen/Harker Heights
2014 BMW 228i M Sport - Ceramic Coating & Paint Correction
Our awesome Copperas Cove/Killeen/Harker Heights/Belton client brought us his third vehicle to us for ceramic coating, and the second BMW we have ceramic coated for him. At Harker Heights Ceramic Coatings, we also worked on his BMW i3, which we conducted paint correction and ceramic coating on. Additionally, we polished and ceramic coated his 1986 Merkur, restoring it from several decades of neglect (before he purchased it). What does it mean for us? When we work on multiple vehicles for our clients, it really means the world to us. If someone trusts us to ceramic coat/paint correct/clear bra their entire “fleet” of vehicles, it means the world to us. Enjoy this video of this 2014 BMW 228i M Sport!
Ceramic coating makes bug guts and road grime clean up so much easier!
Surprisingly, this 2014 BMW 228i M Sport’s paint was in pretty good condition for a car that is almost nine years old! Of course, we still conducted an extensive auto detailing, which included a clay bar and iron and fallout remover. Then, we pulled out our Flex polishers, Lake Country HDO foam pads, and Meguiar’s/Sonax compounds and polishes, to perfect this 2014 BMW 228i’s paint. Afterwards, we used Undrdog protective coatings on this vehicle to protect it from the elements on the paint! Are you in the Copperas Cove/Killeen/Harker Heights area? Reach out to us to get your vehicle protected with one of our awesome ceramic coatings after we restore shine with our paint correction services!
BOOK YOUR ceramic coating and clear bra WITH US IN KILLEEN/COPPERAS COVE/FT. HOOD/HARKER HEIGHTS
Apart from this, you can continue to read more about our ceramic coating and clear bra, and paint correction options below. Unlike many shops, we will ensure our Copperas Cove/Killeen/Harker Heights area clients do not exceed their budget or desired longevity. As you can see in our Google reviews, we always have our clients’ best interests in mind! Both ceramic coating and clear bra are great options to protect your vehicle from road grime, and debris.
PAINT PROTECTION FILM/PPF/clear bra OPTIONS:
Typically, we would use STEK clear bra, Llumar, or Legend PPF gloss or matte paint protection film. Next, This clear bra article covers the major differences between clear bra/paint protection film/PPF companies, if any. Moreover, there are minimal differences between major film manufacturers like Xpel, SunTek, Eastman, Llumar, 3M, STEK clear bra, Flexishield, Global, Legend, and more. Importantly, the key takeaway is that the primary differences are in the properties of the adhesive, which installers have to deal with, but generally don’t affect anything the client sees.
is clear bra/paint protection film/PPF the same as xpel film?
Of course, our clients at HHCC frequently ask about Xpel clear bra/paint protection film. Naturally, our clients want to know if Legend PPF, STEK, Llumar, Kavaca, and other brands compares to Xpel at all. Did you know, a lot of people use Xpel to mean clear bra, because Xpel is one of the most popular brands? Besides the information above about clear bra/PPF, we also discuss Xpel and if it’s the same as PPF/clear bra in this article.
Lastly, you can read more about clear bra/paint protection film by clicking the button above.
CERAMIC COATING and clear bra (and paint correction) OFFERINGS IN THE COPPERAS COVE/KILLEEN/HARKER HEIGHTS AREA:
– Solo is a one-year ceramic coating from SB3 Coatings. Undoubtedly, this is probably our most popular option, after SB3 Alpha five-year ceramic coating.
– Omega is a two-year ceramic coating. Interestingly, SB3 Omega, like many other coatings, enhances the gloss of the vehicle.
– Thirty3 is a three-year ceramic coating from SB3 Coatings. Of note, Thirty3 has a three hour cure period before getting wet, which is our fastest-drying coating.
– Alpha is a five-year coating, similar to other major brands’ five-year package and 9H. Of course, SB3 Alpha is also from SB3 Coatings.
– Trinity is a seven-year offering from SB3 Coatings. It should be noted that Trinity is a multi-layer ceramic coating.
– Vortex is a two-year coating for wheels and calipers from SB3 Coatings. Unlike many other coatings, Vortex is a high-temp coating.
– Optic is a one-year ceramic coating similar to glass on the market and is used on your windshield/glass surfaces from SB3 Coatings. Unlike Rain-X or similar products, SB3 Optic will last for a whole year. Another key point is the incredible hydrophobic properties that SB3 Optic has over Rain-X.
TEN-YEAR CERAMIC COATING:
– System X Max is a ten-year ceramic coating, and the longest-lasting ceramic coating we offer. Clearly, we have many options that will fit anyone’s budget or desired longevity in the Copperas Cove/Killeen/Harker Heights area.
Undoubtedly, ceramic coatings will last as long as we care for them. Of course, you can more about ceramic coating by clicking the button above.
AFTERCARE INSTRUCTIONS AND PRODUCTS AFTER ceramic coating and clear bra:
About the 2014 BMW 228i M Sport
The 2014 BMW 228i M Sport is a compact luxury sports coupe produced by the German automaker BMW. It is part of the BMW 2 Series, which is a line of compact luxury vehicles. The 2014 228i M Sport is powered by a turbocharged 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine that produces 240 horsepower and 255 lb-ft of torque. It is paired with either a six-speed manual or an eight-speed automatic transmission, and it is available with rear-wheel drive or all-wheel drive.
The M Sport package adds sport-tuned suspension, sport-designed front seats, a sport steering wheel, aerodynamic body kit, and larger wheels and tires. On the inside, the 2014 BMW 228i M Sport has a well-appointed cabin with high-quality materials and a range of premium features, including a large infotainment display, advanced connectivity options, and a premium sound system.
Overall, the 2014 BMW 228i M Sport is a well-rounded luxury sports coupe that offers a balance of performance, luxury, and technology. It is a popular choice for drivers who want a small and agile vehicle with a premium feel and a strong connection to the road.
Car care products we love:
1. Drying towel(s): Autofiber Dreadnought 20”x30” x1: https://amzn.to/3Cd5Y9w
2. Smaller drying towel (can also be used on glass) x2 (one for paint, one for wheels): Autofiber Dreadnought Jr. 16”x16” – https://amzn.to/3iazPbX
3. Wash mitt: Autofiber Zero Cuff Wash Mitt x2 (one in black for wheels, one other color for paint): https://amzn.to/3WYu3Jw
4. Auto detailing towels, general purpose (wiping off bird poop, quick wipe up, interior, etc): Autofiber Elite detailing towel: https://amzn.to/3IeLiSo
5. Wheel drying/detailing microfiber towels, black: Autofiber Zero Edge: https://amzn.to/3Z0GJBe
6. Quick detailer/glass cleaner/waterless wash/rinseless wash concentrate: American Detailer Garage Wipeout (can be diluted and lasts a very long time): https://amzn.to/3WZkwlp
7. Spray bottles for ADG Wipeout and other products: https://amzn.to/3Q3kxT5
8. Buckets with grit guards x2 (one for wheels, one for paint): https://amzn.to/3jxjnmq
9. Pre-treatment and wheel cleaner, American Detailer Garage F-Bomb diluted 10:1 (can be used 20:1 for interior): https://amzn.to/3G1NV7w
10. The best wheel cleaning tool we have ever used, the Autofiber Barrel blade (reaches the barrel, between the brake caliper, and narrow spokes): https://amzn.to/3Z0wnkK
11. Foam cannon wash tools for auto detailing, the MTM Hydro PF22.2 has a wide base to prevent tipping: https://amzn.to/3WE591K
12. American Detailer Garage Fuzion foaming hybrid wash (for use in foam cannon, use 2+ ounces per fill): https://amzn.to/3Z3MApg
13. Microfiber detergent to extend the life of your Autofiber microfiber and other towels: https://amzn.to/3jBxp6B
14. Optional but useful for trucks and SUVs: Autofiber Mitt on a Stick Pro. https://www.autofiber.com/products/mitt-on-a-stick-pro-adjustable-wash-tool-with-360-locking-head-long-pole-35-to-83?variant=40748237816001
16. Our favorite pressure washer we have used is the Grandfalls from Giraffe Tools. https://amzn.to/3WE3gCq
Last updated on January 1st, 2023. First, all clear bra an ceramic coating (and paint correction) content is copyright of Harker Heights Ceramic Coatings, LLC (HHCC). Of course, unless specifically cited otherwise. It should be noted, HHCC does not authorize the reproduction of any content on hhceramiccoatings.com. Obviously, specifically within the Lampasas/Copperas Cove/Killeen/Fort (Ft.) Hood/Harker Heights/Nolanville/Belton/Temple/Salado areas. Lastly, selective reproduction may be authorized for other geographical areas (outside of the traditional HHCC service area) only with the express written consent of HHCC.