#ceramiccoating #autodetailing #paintcorrection #PPF #clearbra
If you find this Paint Protection Film Install Aston Martin DB11 useful, please subscribe to our YouTube channel!
Paint Protection Film(Clear Bra) Install on Aston Martin DB11
One of our clients had noticed so many people recommending us on Facebook in some of the local Cars and Coffee Austin, Sweet Rides of Central Texas, and Killeen-Fort Hood Car Meets groups, and decided to reach out to have us redo and install some additional clear bra/paint protection film (PPF) on his 2018 Aston Martin DB11.
The client had some damage done to his vehicle which ruined the clear bra/paint protection film on the bumper, but the PPF saved the paint! The clear bra was on the vehicle previously, so we aren’t sure if it was 3M, Xpel, Ceramic Pro – Kavaca, Legend, STEK, or some other brand like Eastman/Llumar. However, he needed the rest of it removed and replaced, regardless. Additionally, the Aston Martin DB11 has a very large hood that is very difficult to install with just one piece. Many clear bra/paint protection film installers use three pieces. They then seam it together using a 60″ roll. However, the seams were too visible for this client for his tastes. We told him we would use a 72″ roll of STEK clear bra, and redo his hood in one piece. Some manufacturers simply do not make the 72″ roll or do not always have it in stock. This is why we maintain relationships with STEK, Legend, Ceramic Pro, and more.
For this Paint Protection Film Install Aston Martin DB11, we teamed up with our partners at Bouley Detailing (Houston, Texas – we attended Global Protection Films training together in Houston after HHCC attended Ceramic Pro Kavaca training, and he went on after to Xpel training) as well as Detail Driven Transporters. Bouley Detailing traveled up to the Copperas Cove/Killeen/Fort Hood/Harker Heights area all the way from Houston to give us a hand, and Detail Driven Transporters helped transport the vehicle from Austin to Harker Heights.
Killeen's Premiere Clear Bra Installer
In addition to redoing the front bumper (removing the old PPF and replacing with new clear bra) and hood, we also added clear bra to the rocker panels, roof, A-pillars, and top of the trunk. This essentially converted the clear bra package from a full front to a track package “plus.”
This completed the clear bra installation. We then polished some areas of the vehicle and installed a ceramic coating both on the exterior surfaces. We also applied ceramic coating to the interior to help with stains and other issues.
After we finished the clear bra/paint protection film, paint enhancement/paint correction, and ceramic coating, Detail Driven Transporters took the car back to Austin and delivered to a very happy client!
Read more about clear bra/paint protection film: https://hhceramiccoatings.com/clear-bra/
Read more about ceramic coating: https://hhceramiccoatings.com/ceramic-coating/
Want to talk about our SB3 Ceramic Coatings “Decon”? Call/text us at 254.550.4142 or click on the contact page to schedule a ceramic coating, auto detailing, paint enhancement/paint correction, or clear bra/paint protection film appointment with us in the Copperas Cove/Killeen/Fort Hood/Harker Heights areas! In Additional, feel free to follow us on Instagram/TikTok/Facebook @hhceramiccoatings. Note that our media is typically provided by @iffla_media (Instagram).
SB3 Coatings (sb3coating.com) are great coatings. They are similar to other offerings we have had in the past. You may be more familiar with other brands’ offerings. Here is a quick reference to help you understand our transition.
– The SB3 Coatings Solo is similar to Ceramic Pro Sport. (although SB3 Solo has a one-year warranty whereas Ceramic Pro Sport has a six-month warranty)
– SB3 Coatings Omega is similar to Ceramic Pro Bronze (Ceramic Pro Top Coat) two year coating
– The SB3 Coatings Thirty3 is a three-year ceramic coating, which is a warranty period we have not had in the past.
– SB3 Coatings Alpha is a five-year coating, similar to the Ceramic Pro Silver (five-year) package, which uses Ceramic Pro 9H (one layer) and Ceramic Pro Top Coat (one layer). SB3 Coatings Alpha utilizes a single coating system which helps us get your vehicle back to you faster without sacrificing quality.
– The SB3 Coatings Trinity is a seven-year coating, which we did not offer previously with Ceramic Pro.
– SB3 Coatings Vortex is a two-year ceramic coating similar to Ceramic Pro Wheel & Caliper or Ceramic Pro 9H (when used on wheels).
– The SB3 Coatings Optic is a one-year ceramic coating similar to Ceramic Pro Glass. It is used on your windshield/glass surfaces.
Additionally, we have access to many brands of ceramic coatings. We always choose what is best for the client in their particular situation.