2023 Ford Bronco Raptor - Clear Bra/PPF & Ceramic Coating - Serving Copperas Cove/Killeen/Harker Heights
2023 Ford Bronco Raptor
Have you seen the new 2023 Ford Bronco Raptor? Here we got in this amazing orange specimen in for both clear bra/paint protection film/PPF. Afterward, we ceramic coated it. Now this Bronco Raptor will be protected against rock chips and scratches AND it will be easier to clean up for three years!
Clear bra/PPF protects against MOST rock chips and scratches. We try to hide edges so you almost cannot see the material! Are you driving up and down I-35, getting hit with tons of tiny rocks and other debris? Get your car (or Bronco Raptor) protected before it gets too late!
Then, you add ceramic coating, which makes cleanup so much easier! Ceramic coating does not protect against scratches or rock chips, but it enhances gloss, provides UV resistance, and repels water – all that makes the vehicle easier to clean! We installed Legend Paint Protection Film on this 2023 Ford Bronco Raptor, which carries a 12 year warranty.
We then installed SB3 Coatings Thirty3 on the painted surfaces, which carries a three year warranty. We installed SB3 Coatings Industrial coatings on all of the metal and high traffic areas, and SB3 Coatings Trim on all the plastic surfaces.
Book your ceramic coating/clear bra with us in Copperas Cove/Killeen/Harker Heights!
Did you know, you can call OR text us at 254.550.4142 or visit our contact us page!
Apart from this, you can continue to read more about our ceramic coating and clear bra, and paint correction options below. Unlike many shops, we will ensure our Copperas Cove/Killeen/Harker Heights area clients do not exceed their budget or desired longevity. As you can see in our Google reviews, we always have our clients’ best interests in mind! Both ceramic coating and clear bra are great options to protect your vehicle from road grime, and debris.
PAINT PROTECTION FILM/PPF/CLEAR BRA OPTIONS:
Typically, we would use STEK clear bra, Llumar, or Legend PPF gloss or matte paint protection film. Next, This clear bra article covers the major differences between clear bra/paint protection film/PPF companies, if any. Moreover, there are minimal differences between major film manufacturers like Xpel, SunTek, Eastman, Llumar, 3M, STEK clear bra, Flexishield, Global, Legend, and more. Importantly, the key takeaway is that the primary differences are in the properties of the adhesive, which installers have to deal with, but generally don’t affect anything the client sees.
is clear bra/paint protection film/PPF the same as xpel film?
Of course, our clients at HHCC frequently ask about Xpel clear bra/paint protection film. Naturally, our clients want to know if Legend PPF, STEK, Llumar, Kavaca, and other brands compares to Xpel at all. Did you know, a lot of people use Xpel to mean clear bra, because Xpel is one of the most popular brands? Besides the information above about clear bra/PPF, we also discuss Xpel and if it’s the same as PPF/clear bra in this article.
Lastly, you can read more about clear bra/paint protection film by clicking the button above.
CERAMIC COATING, CLEAR BRA, AND PAINT CORRECTION OFFERINGS IN THE COPPERAS COVE/KILLEEN/HARKER HEIGHTS AREA:
– Solo is a one-year ceramic coating from SB3 Coatings. Undoubtedly, this is probably our most popular option, after SB3 Alpha five-year ceramic coating.
– Omega is a two-year ceramic coating. Interestingly, SB3 Omega, like many other coatings, enhances the gloss of the vehicle.
– Thirty3 is a three-year ceramic coating from SB3 Coatings. Of note, Thirty3 has a three hour cure period before getting wet, which is our fastest-drying coating.
– Alpha is a five-year coating, similar to other major brands’ five-year package and 9H. Of course, SB3 Alpha is also from SB3 Coatings.
– Trinity is a seven-year offering from SB3 Coatings. It should be noted that Trinity is a multi-layer ceramic coating.
– Vortex is a two-year coating for wheels and calipers from SB3 Coatings. Unlike many other coatings, Vortex is a high-temp coating.
– Optic is a one-year ceramic coating similar to glass on the market and is used on your windshield/glass surfaces from SB3 Coatings. Unlike Rain-X or similar products, SB3 Optic will last for a whole year. Another key point is the incredible hydrophobic properties that SB3 Optic has over Rain-X.
TEN-YEAR CERAMIC COATING:
– System X Max is a ten-year ceramic coating, and the longest-lasting ceramic coating we offer. Clearly, we have many options that will fit anyone’s budget or desired longevity in the Copperas Cove/Killeen/Harker Heights area.
Undoubtedly, ceramic coatings will last as long as we care for them. Of course, you can more about ceramic coating by clicking the button above.
About the 2023 Ford Bronco Raptor - Ceramic Coating & Clear Bra - Copperas Cove/Killeen/Harker Heights
The Ford Bronco Raptor is a high-performance off-road version of the Ford Bronco, which was reintroduced by the automaker in 2021 after a 25-year hiatus. The 2023 model year Ford Bronco Raptor is expected to build upon the success of the previous generation, offering even more capability and ruggedness for adventure seekers.
The 2023 Ford Bronco Raptor is expected to be powered by a turbocharged V6 engine that delivers exceptional power and torque, and is paired with a 10-speed automatic transmission. The vehicle will likely come with a range of advanced off-road technologies, such as a high-performance suspension system, locking differentials, and advanced traction control, to help drivers tackle even the toughest terrains with confidence.
In terms of design, the 2023 Ford Bronco Raptor is expected to feature a bold and aggressive exterior, with bold styling cues that set it apart from the standard Bronco. The interior is expected to be both functional and luxurious, with high-quality materials and cutting-edge technologies to enhance the driving experience.
Overall, the 2023 Ford Bronco Raptor promises to be a highly capable and versatile off-road vehicle, delivering the ultimate combination of power, performance, and capability for adventure seekers. However, as this is a highly anticipated model, official details have not yet been released by Ford, so this information is subject to change.
AFTERCARE INSTRUCTIONS AND PRODUCTS FOR CERAMIC COATING AND CLEAR BRA
Car care products we love:
1. Drying towel(s): Autofiber Dreadnought 20”x30” x1: https://amzn.to/3Cd5Y9w
2. Smaller drying towel (can also be used on glass) x2 (one for paint, one for wheels): Autofiber Dreadnought Jr. 16”x16” – https://amzn.to/3iazPbX
3. Wash mitt: Autofiber Zero Cuff Wash Mitt x2 (one in black for wheels, one other color for paint): https://amzn.to/3WYu3Jw
4. Auto detailing towels, general purpose (wiping off bird poop, quick wipe up, interior, etc): Autofiber Elite detailing towel: https://amzn.to/3IeLiSo
5. Wheel drying/detailing microfiber towels, black: Autofiber Zero Edge: https://amzn.to/3Z0GJBe
6. Quick detailer/glass cleaner/waterless wash/rinseless wash concentrate: American Detailer Garage Wipeout (can be diluted and lasts a very long time): https://amzn.to/3WZkwlp
7. Spray bottles for ADG Wipeout and other products: https://amzn.to/3Q3kxT5
8. Buckets with grit guards x2 (one for wheels, one for paint): https://amzn.to/3jxjnmq
9. Pre-treatment and wheel cleaner, American Detailer Garage F-Bomb diluted 10:1 (can be used 20:1 for interior): https://amzn.to/3G1NV7w
10. The best wheel cleaning tool we have ever used, the Autofiber Barrel blade (reaches the barrel, between the brake caliper, and narrow spokes): https://amzn.to/3Z0wnkK
11. Foam cannon wash tools for auto detailing, the MTM Hydro PF22.2 has a wide base to prevent tipping: https://amzn.to/3WE591K
12. American Detailer Garage Fuzion foaming hybrid wash (for use in foam cannon, use 2+ ounces per fill): https://amzn.to/3Z3MApg
13. Microfiber detergent to extend the life of your Autofiber microfiber and other towels: https://amzn.to/3jBxp6B
14. Optional but useful for trucks and SUVs: Autofiber Mitt on a Stick Pro. https://www.autofiber.com/products/mitt-on-a-stick-pro-adjustable-wash-tool-with-360-locking-head-long-pole-35-to-83?variant=40748237816001
15. Our most favorite detailing tool we have is our Adam’s Spot-Free Water system. Pro: https://amzn.to/3VKkU6k Standard: https://amzn.to/3WXbOnK
16. Our favorite pressure washer we have used is the Grandfalls from Giraffe Tools. https://amzn.to/3WE3gCq
Last updated on February 8th, 2023. First, all clear bra an ceramic coating (and paint correction) content is copyright of Harker Heights Ceramic Coatings, LLC (HHCC). Of course, unless specifically cited otherwise. It should be noted, HHCC does not authorize the reproduction of any content on hhceramiccoatings.com. Obviously, specifically within the Lampasas/Copperas Cove/Killeen/Fort (Ft.) Hood/Harker Heights/Nolanville/Belton/Temple/Salado areas. Lastly, selective reproduction may be authorized for other geographical areas (outside of the traditional HHCC service area) only with the express written consent of HHCC.