Looking for the best paint protection film installation in the Killeen area?
Clear bra is an 8 mil (approximately three times as thick as vinyl wrap) thick layer of protective film that we install on your vehicle to protect against rock chips, scratches, and other environmental damage. All of the clear bra options are self-healing – meaning, many scratches and other minor damage will go away from heat (hot water or the Texas heat). Unlike ceramic coating, which is primarily designed for ease of cleanup, the best paint protection film /clear bra will actually provide protection (ceramic coating does not). This also makes cleaning your vehicle much easier, as the superficial scratches we are all concerned about on a daily basis will self-heal!
So, is a vinyl wrap the same as the major clear bra manufacturers such as Xpel, 3M, Ceramic Pro, Llumar, STEK, Legend PPF, Suntek (and more)?
Definitely not! These are two entirely different products/services! The best paint protection film differs from vinyl wraps in that it:
- Protects against rock chips (vinyl wrap does not)
- Is primarily used for protection, not looks (although we do have patterned and color paint protection film)
- Lasts 10-12 or more years, whereas vinyl wraps will typically only last a few years in the Copperas Cove/Killeen/Fort Hood/Harker Heights sun.
These are our most popular clear bra packages:
- Full hood
- Front bumper
- Full fenders
- Everything from the full front package
- Leading edge of roof
- Leading edge of A-pillars
- Rocker panels (below doors)
- Almost all painted surfaces covered by clear bra/paint protection film/PPF
- Includes FREE five-year ceramic coating!
What are the benefits of the best paint protection films?
- Self-healing (minor scratches heal themselves)
- Protection against MOST rock chips
- Scuffing and scratching protection
- Warranty for 10+ years against yellowing, fading, cracking
Why choose HHCC?
- Over 100 five-star reviews
- Small business