#ceramiccoating #paintprotectionfilm #clearbra
If you find this Nissan 350Z STEK gloss black Clear Bra Install interesting, please subscribe to our YouTube channel, where we have aftercare videos, how-to videos, product reviews, and other install videos similar to this! Subscribe to our YouTube channel!
“The service provided far exceeded my expectations from the beginning to end. I took my Kia Telluride to Matt for a ceramic coating and was extremely happy with the results. What I was most impressed with is the professionalism. Matt took the time to explain the details of the ceramic process and differences in the packages. He is very honest in his assessment of the vehicles paint condition and did not try to up sale me on the packages. He kept me updated on each phase of the process with pictures along the way. Once I picked up my vehicle he did a good job of explaining and demonstrating how to care for a ceramic coated vehicle. I would highly recommend him to anyone wanting their car/truck ceramic coated or detailed.”
Nissan 350Z STEK gloss black Clear Bra Install
This really cool custom build and custom paint color 2004 Nissan 350Z came to us for a color change hood and roof in STEK gloss black clear bra/paint protection film/PPF. This has the same qualities we love from our standard gloss clear bra (rock chip protection, swirl filling in), with the nice gloss black appearance of what you would want from vinyl.
Of course, the huge difference is our clear bra/paint protection/PPF will actually last in the Texas sun here in the Killeen/Copperas Cove/Fort Hood/Harker Heights areas, whereas vinyl does not seem to hold up well to our sun and temperatures (we have seen some vinyl roof color changes on Corvettes fail after just 1-3 years!).
We recommend ceramic coating all vinyl and even clear bra/paint protection film/PPF for the additional UV protection that will make all films last longer!
Check out the build on their Instagram!
About our clear bra/paint protection films:
For this vehicle, we used Legend Paint Protection Films (https://legendppf.com/). We talked a lot in a FAQ article about what the major differences are between clear bra/paint protection film/PPF companies, if any, between major film manufacturers like Xpel, SunTek, Eastman, Llumar, 3M, Ceramic Pro – Kavaca, STEK, Flexishield, Global, Legend and more (https://hhceramiccoatings.com/what-is-the-difference-between-major-clear-bra-brands-faq/). The key takeaway is that the primary differences are in the properties of the adhesive, which is something installers have to deal with, but generally, don’t have an effect on anything the client sees.
People frequently ask about Xpel clear bra/paint protection film, and if Legend PPF compares to Xpel at all. A lot of people use Xpel to mean clear bra, because Xpel is one of the most popular brands. We also discuss Xpel and if it’s the same as clear bra, here: https://hhceramiccoatings.com/is-xpel-the-same-as-clear-bra-faq/
Read more about clear bra/paint protection film: https://hhceramiccoatings.com/clear-bra/
Ceramic Coating Choices
– The SB3 Coatings Solo is our one year ceramic coating
– SB3 Coatings Omega is our two year ceramic coating. This also creates a “Jolly Rancher” effect
– The SB3 Coatings Thirty3 is our three-year ceramic coating
– SB3 Coatings Alpha is a five-year coating. Similar to other major brands’ 9H – SB3 Coatings Alpha utilizes a single coating system. This helps us get your vehicle back to you faster without sacrificing quality.
– The SB3 Coatings Trinity is a seven-year coating.
– SB3 Coatings Vortex is a two-year ceramic coating designed specifically for wheels & calipers
– The SB3 Coatings Optic is a one-year ceramic coating similar to glass-ceramic coatings on the market and is used on your windshield/glass surfaces.
– We also carry SB3 Coatings Marine and Industrial coatings for specific marine or equipment uses.
– System X Max is our ten year ceramic coating, which also includes just one layer, returning your vehicle to you in a timely fashion.
Think we did a good job with this Nissan 350Z STEK gloss black Clear Bra Install? Call/text us at 254.550.4142 or click on the contact page to schedule a ceramic coating, auto detailing, paint enhancement/paint correction, or clear bra/paint protection film appointment with us in the Copperas Cove/Killeen/Fort Hood/Harker Heights areas! In Additional, feel free to follow us on Instagram/TikTok/Facebook @hhceramiccoatings. Note that our media is typically provided by @iffla_media (Instagram).