#ceramiccoating #autodetailing #paintcorrection
Paint Correction & Ceramic Coating On a 2011 Audi TT
Our Killeen-area client said he searched for “car buffing near me” on Google, and we came up as one of the top results! We love to hear that people are finding out about us, so we appreciate the feedback from our clients.
This 2011 Audi TT was discovered sitting in a garage for almost seven years and sold to the client. However, the vehicle was in fairly poor condition from a paint perspective. It had multiple sanding marks or damage from the furniture that was sitting on top of it, heavy swirls, and covered in water spots and other defects.
We spent an entire day conducting paint enhancement/paint correction (buffing, cut & buff, polishing – known by many terms), followed by the installation of SB3 Coatings Omega Two Year ceramic coating on all the paint and plastic, SB3 Coatings Optic one year ceramic coating on the windshield, and SB3 Coatings Vortex on the wheels, a two year wheel-specific ceramic coating. As always, SB3 Coatings Omega is a big favorite to many installers and clients alike, as the coating creates a deeper “Jolly Rancher” effect on the paint, deepening/saturating the color. It’s a subtle change, but it’s definitely noticeable.
When the clients arrived to get their “like-new” car, they couldn’t believe the condition of the paint, and jokingly said they almost passed us up because they didn’t recognize the car!
That is the kind of feedback we absolutely love to hear from our Killeen-area residents! We look forward to doing more vehicles for this family, as they were so happy with the work that they decided to bring us more vehicles!
Did you like our Paint Correction & Ceramic Coating On a 2011 Audi TT?
Of Course, You can read more about clear bra/paint protection film: https://hhceramiccoatings.com/clear-bra/
Also you can, read more about ceramic coating here: https://hhceramiccoatings.com/ceramic-coating/
Want to talk about our SB3 Ceramic Coatings “Decon”? Call/text us at 254.550.4142 or click on the contact page to schedule a ceramic coating, auto detailing, paint enhancement/paint correction, or clear bra/paint protection film appointment with us in the Copperas Cove/Killeen/Fort Hood/Harker Heights areas! In Additional, feel free to follow us on Instagram/TikTok/Facebook @hhceramiccoatings, and note that our media is typically provided by @iffla_media (Instagram).
SB3 Coatings (sb3coating.com) are great coatings, and are similar to other offerings we have had in the past. You may be more familiar with other brands’ offerings, so here is a quick reference to help you understand our transition.
– The SB3 Coatings Solo is similar to Ceramic Pro Sport (although SB3 Solo has a one-year warranty whereas Ceramic Pro Sport has a six-month warranty)
– SB3 Coatings Omega is similar to Ceramic Pro Bronze (Ceramic Pro Top Coat) two year coating
– The SB3 Coatings Thirty3 is a three-year ceramic coating, which is a warranty period we have not had in the past.
– SB3 Coatings Alpha is a five-year coating, similar to the Ceramic Pro Silver (five-year) package, which uses Ceramic Pro 9H (one layer) and Ceramic Pro Top Coat (one layer). SB3 Coatings Alpha utilizes a single coating system which helps us get your vehicle back to you faster without sacrificing quality.
– The SB3 Coatings Trinity is a seven-year coating, which we did not offer previously with Ceramic Pro.
– SB3 Coatings Vortex is a two-year ceramic coating similar to Ceramic Pro Wheel & Caliper or Ceramic Pro 9H (when used on wheels).
– The SB3 Coatings Optic is a one-year ceramic coating similar to Ceramic Pro Glass, and is used on your windshield/glass surfaces.
Additionally, we have access to many brands of ceramic coatings, and we always choose what is best for the client in their particular situation.