#ceramiccoating #paintprotectionfilm #clearbra
If you find this Mercedes E350 Polishing & Ceramic Coating interesting, please subscribe to our YouTube channel, where we have aftercare videos, how-to videos, product reviews, and other install videos similar to this! Subscribe to our YouTube channel!
“The service provided far exceeded my expectations from the beginning to end. I took my Kia Telluride to Matt for a ceramic coating and was extremely happy with the results. What I was most impressed with is the professionalism. Matt took the time to explain the details of the ceramic process and differences in the packages. He is very honest in his assessment of the vehicles paint condition and did not try to up sale me on the packages. He kept me updated on each phase of the process with pictures along the way. Once I picked up my vehicle he did a good job of explaining and demonstrating how to care for a ceramic coated vehicle. I would highly recommend him to anyone wanting their car/truck ceramic coated or detailed.”
Mercedes E350 Polishing & Ceramic Coating
Our Killeen-area client called us in to fix his Mercedes Benz E350 (black), which had years of swirls and degraded clearcoat which was beginning to oxidize (fade, cloudy paint, etc). Mercedes is notorious for ultra-hard clear coat, making this a fun task to accomplish!
Needless to say, we do this so often that it was yet another fun project for the shop, and an excellent before/after comparison for future clients who are undecided about saving their paint.
After we used our Flex cordless polishers and Lake Country HDO foam / SB3 Coatings Black Widow pads paired with Meguiar’s M100 cutting compound, we polished it our with Meguiar’s M110 Ultra Pro Speed Compound (see our other videos on how we accomplish this polishing with a cutting compound on some vehicle paints!).
After we finished our paint correction (paint enhancement/polishing/cutting & buffing/buffing) process, we installed a two year ceramic coating from SB3 Coatings (SB3 Coatings Omega), which includes UV protection, to try to extend the life of the clearcoat a little further.
Read more about clear bra/paint protection film: https://hhceramiccoatings.com/clear-bra/
Read more about ceramic coating: https://hhceramiccoatings.com/ceramic-coating/
Ceramic Coating Choices
– The SB3 Coatings Solo is our one year ceramic coating
– SB3 Coatings Omega is our two year ceramic coating. This also creates a “Jolly Rancher” effect
– The SB3 Coatings Thirty3 is our three-year ceramic coating
– SB3 Coatings Alpha is a five-year coating. Similar to other major brands’ 9H – SB3 Coatings Alpha utilizes a single coating system. This helps us get your vehicle back to you faster without sacrificing quality.
– The SB3 Coatings Trinity is a seven-year coating.
– SB3 Coatings Vortex is a two-year ceramic coating designed specifically for wheels & calipers
– The SB3 Coatings Optic is a one-year ceramic coating similar to glass-ceramic coatings on the market and is used on your windshield/glass surfaces.
– We also carry SB3 Coatings Marine and Industrial coatings for specific marine or equipment uses.
– System X Max is our ten year ceramic coating, which also includes just one layer, returning your vehicle to you in a timely fashion.
Think we did a good job with this Mercedes E350 Polishing & Ceramic Coating Install? Call/text us at 254.550.4142 or click on the contact page to schedule a ceramic coating, auto detailing, paint enhancement/paint correction, or clear bra/paint protection film appointment with us in the Copperas Cove/Killeen/Fort Hood/Harker Heights areas! In Additional, feel free to follow us on Instagram/TikTok/Facebook @hhceramiccoatings. Note that our media is typically provided by @iffla_media (Instagram).