If you find this Cadillac ATS-V Paint Enhancement & Ceramic Coating interesting, please subscribe to our YouTube channel, where we have aftercare videos, how-to videos, product reviews, and other install videos similar to this! Subscribe to our YouTube channel!
“The service provided far exceeded my expectations from the beginning to end. I took my Kia Telluride to Matt for a ceramic coating and was extremely happy with the results. What I was most impressed with is the professionalism. Matt took the time to explain the details of the ceramic process and differences in the packages. He is very honest in his assessment of the vehicles paint condition and did not try to up sale me on the packages. He kept me updated on each phase of the process with pictures along the way. Once I picked up my vehicle he did a good job of explaining and demonstrating how to care for a ceramic coated vehicle. I would highly recommend him to anyone wanting their car/truck ceramic coated or detailed.”
Cadillac ATS-V Paint Enhancement & Ceramic Coating
This Cadillac ATS-V paint correction/paint enhancement and ceramic coating client was recommended to us in multiple Facebook groups. They decided to drive up from Austin to the Killeen/Harker Heights area to have us make this baby look new again!
The ATS-V has been driven on track at the F1 track in Austin, Texas: Circuit of the Americas (COTA), and therefore has some significant rock chipping in the front bumper. This is only particularly noticeable if you are looking for it, but it is something to note – once the paint is polished, rock chips can become more obvious, as the scratching and scuffing were previously hiding these defects, blending in when viewed with the naked eye. You can see more of this Cadillac in our “When is the Best Time to Install Clear Bra” FAQ video. Initially, we were going to install a full front clear bra/paint protection film/PPF on this car, but placing paint protection film over a large amount of rock chips will create air pockets, which, especially on a black car, can look unsightly. As such, we conducted paint correction and installed and SB3 Solo ceramic coating instead.
FLEX rotary polisher
As usual, we used our FLEX rotary polisher to cut (compound) the paint, removing most scratches and swirls, followed by our FLEX dual action/random orbital polisher to polish the fine scratches left by the rotary polisher during the cutting phase.
We ended this job by installing SB3 Coatings – SB3 “Solo” one-year ceramic coating. SB3 Solo is similar to Ceramic Pro Sport, which is another professional-level ceramic spray coating (real ceramic coating, not the “fake” sealants you see). Ceramic Pro Sport carries a six-month warranty. SB3 Coatings Solo carries a one-year warranty. In either case, we warranty your ceramic coatings in-house, so you never have to worry about dealing with any corporations or customer service!
Read more about clear bra/paint protection film: https://hhceramiccoatings.com/clear-bra/ .
Read more about ceramic coating: https://hhceramiccoatings.com/ceramic-coating/.
Ceramic Coating Choices
*Note: SB3 Coatings (sb3coating.com) are great coatings, and are similar to other offerings we have had in the past. You may be more familiar with other brands’ offerings, so here is a quick reference to help you understand our transition.
– SB3 Coatings Solo is similar to Competitors Sport package (although SB3 Solo has a one-year warranty whereas Competitors Sport has a six-month warranty)
– Our SB3 Coatings Omega is similar to Competitors Bronze (Competitors Top Coat) two year coating
– SB3 Coatings Thirty3 is a three-year ceramic coating, which is a warranty period we have not had in the past.
– Our SB3 Coatings Alpha is a five-year coating. similar to the Competitors Silver (five-year) package. This uses Competitors 9H (one layer) and Competitors Top Coat (one layer). SB3 Coatings Alpha utilizes a single coating system.This helps us get your vehicle back to you faster without sacrificing quality.
– SB3 Coatings Trinity is a seven-year coating. We did not offer previously with Competitors.
– Our SB3 Coatings Vortex is a two-year ceramic coating similar to Competitors Wheel & Caliper or Competitors 9H (when used on wheels).
– SB3 Coatings Optic is a one-year ceramic coating. This is similar to Competitors Glass, and is used on your windshield/glass surfaces.
We have access to many brands of ceramic coatings. We always choose what is best for the client in their particular situation.
Think we did a good job with this Cadillac ATS-V Paint Enhancement & Ceramic Coating? Call/text us at 254.550.4142 or click on the contact page to schedule a ceramic coating, auto detailing, paint enhancement/paint correction, or clear bra/paint protection film appointment with us in the Copperas Cove/Killeen/Fort Hood/Harker Heights areas! In Additional, feel free to follow us on Instagram/TikTok/Facebook @hhceramiccoatings. Note that our media is typically provided by @iffla_media (Instagram).