#ceramiccoating #paintprotectionfilm #clearbra
If you find this 2021 Dodge Charger Ceramic Coating Install interesting, please subscribe to our YouTube channel, where we have aftercare videos, how-to videos, product reviews, and other install videos similar to this! Subscribe to our YouTube channel!
“The service provided far exceeded my expectations from the beginning to end. I took my Kia Telluride to Matt for a ceramic coating and was extremely happy with the results. What I was most impressed with is the professionalism. Matt took the time to explain the details of the ceramic process and differences in the packages. He is very honest in his assessment of the vehicles paint condition and did not try to up sale me on the packages. He kept me updated on each phase of the process with pictures along the way. Once I picked up my vehicle he did a good job of explaining and demonstrating how to care for a ceramic coated vehicle. I would highly recommend him to anyone wanting their car/truck ceramic coated or detailed.”
2021 Dodge Charger Ceramic Coating Install
Do you commute constantly like our client does? She works in the Killeen/Harker Heights/Copperas Cove areas but has to put a lot of miles on her vehicle.
When you commute a lot, you get those bug guts on the front of the vehicle that just won’t go away! We use P&S Bug Off for stubborn bugs, but ceramic coating helps bug guts come off so much easier!
For this job, we used SB3 Coatings Solo one year ceramic coating, which is our favorite ceramic coating probably of all time – not just for the ease of use, but the cost-effectiveness for all clients regardless of budget, performance, etc.
For all vehicles, regardless if we do paint correction/paint enhancement or clear bra/paint protection film/PPF, we use SB3 Coatings pH neutral soap, SB3 Coatings Decon iron and fallout remover, and SB3 Coatings Ready panel prep spray, at a minimum, and this 2021 Dodge Challenger was no different!
Welcome to the HHCC family!
Read more about clear bra/paint protection film: https://hhceramiccoatings.com/clear-bra/
Read more about ceramic coating: https://hhceramiccoatings.com/ceramic-coating/
Ceramic Coating Choices
– The SB3 Coatings Solo is our one year ceramic coating
– SB3 Coatings Omega is our two year ceramic coating. This also creates a “Jolly Rancher” effect
– The SB3 Coatings Thirty3 is our three-year ceramic coating
– SB3 Coatings Alpha is a five-year coating. Similar to other major brands’ 9H – SB3 Coatings Alpha utilizes a single coating system. This helps us get your vehicle back to you faster without sacrificing quality.
– The SB3 Coatings Trinity is a seven-year coating.
– SB3 Coatings Vortex is a two-year ceramic coating designed specifically for wheels & calipers
– The SB3 Coatings Optic is a one-year ceramic coating similar to glass-ceramic coatings on the market and is used on your windshield/glass surfaces.
– We also carry SB3 Coatings Marine and Industrial coatings for specific marine or equipment uses.
– System X Max is our ten year ceramic coating, which also includes just one layer, returning your vehicle to you in a timely fashion.
Think we did a good job with this 2021 Dodge Charger Ceramic Coating Install? Call/text us at 254.550.4142 or click on the contact page to schedule a ceramic coating, auto detailing, paint enhancement/paint correction, or clear bra/paint protection film appointment with us in the Copperas Cove/Killeen/Fort Hood/Harker Heights areas! In Additional, feel free to follow us on Instagram/TikTok/Facebook @hhceramiccoatings. Note that our media is typically provided by @iffla_media (Instagram).