#ceramiccoating #autodetailing #paintcorrection
Special thanks to Iffla Media for the really cool shot at 2:15!
If you find our Tesla Model S Plaid Interior Ceramic Coating interesting, please subscribe to our YouTube channel, where we have aftercare videos, how-to videos, product reviews, and other install videos similar to this! Subscribe to our YouTube channel!
Tesla Model S Plaid Interior Ceramic Coating
We had this amazing Tesla Model S Plaid come to us all the way from Austin. It received an interior ceramic coating using SB3 Coatings (Hyde/Trim/Fiber/Alpha) to make the cleanup on his white vegan Tesla leather much easier!
As BMW i8 owners with the Terra Brown leather option that has cream-colored leather accents, we know how difficult it can be to clean dirty leather (and how easily it gets dirty just from our hands, arms, and getting in and out with our passengers).
We never offer anything we don’t have ourselves in our own car, so we talked to this owner and installed ceramic on every single surface inside using SB3 Coatings ceramic coatings. This car was already completely covered in clear bra/paint protection film/PPF and a ceramic coating (on the exterior), so we made it a complete package and installed the interior ceramic coatings!
When we install interior ceramic coatings. We also conduct a mini-auto detail of the interior, to ensure that the surfaces are clean. This allows the ceramic coating to bond properly to the surface, instead of being “blocked” by surface contaminants.
This client also had some melted chewing gum that someone threw out of their window in the Texas heat splattered along side of his clear bra/paint protection film/PPF, so we chilled it, chipped it off, and removed the remainder with Rapid-Tac Rapid Remover adhesive remover, which we have found to be an all-around better option than something like Goo Gone or 3M Adhesive Remover (which are great products, as well).
Think we did a good job with this Tesla Model S Plaid Interior Ceramic Coating? Call/text us at 254.550.4142 or click on the contact page to schedule a ceramic coating, auto detailing, paint enhancement/paint correction, or clear bra/paint protection film appointment with us in the Copperas Cove/Killeen/Fort Hood/Harker Heights areas! In Additional, feel free to follow us on Instagram/TikTok/Facebook @hhceramiccoatings. Note that our media is typically provided by @iffla_media (Instagram).
About our ceramic coating offerings:
SB3 Coatings (sb3coating.com) are great coatings. They are similar to other offerings we have had in the past. You may be more familiar with other brands’ offerings. Here is a quick reference to help you understand our transition.
– The SB3 Coatings Solo is similar to Ceramic Pro Sport. (although SB3 Solo has a one-year warranty whereas Ceramic Pro Sport has a six-month warranty)
– SB3 Coatings Omega is similar to Ceramic Pro Bronze (Ceramic Pro Top Coat) two year coating
– The SB3 Coatings Thirty3 is a three-year ceramic coating. Which is a warranty period we have not had in the past.
– SB3 Coatings Alpha is a five-year coating, similar to the Ceramic Pro Silver (five-year) package, which uses Ceramic Pro 9H (one layer) and Ceramic Pro Top Coat (one layer). SB3 Coatings Alpha utilizes a single coating system which helps us get your vehicle back to you faster without sacrificing quality.
– The SB3 Coatings Trinity is a seven-year coating, which we did not offer previously with Ceramic Pro.
– SB3 Coatings Vortex is a two-year ceramic coating similar to Ceramic Pro Wheel & Caliper or Ceramic Pro 9H (when used on wheels).
– The SB3 Coatings Optic is a one-year ceramic coating similar to Ceramic Pro Glass. It is used on your windshield/glass surfaces.
Additionally, we have access to many brands of ceramic coatings. We always choose what is best for the client in their particular situation.