If you find this 2022 BMW 540 Clear Bra Installation interesting, please subscribe to our YouTube channel, where we have aftercare videos, how-to videos, product reviews, and other install videos similar to this! Subscribe to our YouTube channel!
2022 BMW 540 Clear Bra Installation
Our client and his wife contacted us from Killeen to install clear bra/paint protection film (PPF) on their 2022 BMW X4 (different blog post) as well as this 2022 BMW 540. This client had his vehicle ceramic coated by a company in Killeen (that did a great job, but did not offer clear bra/paint protection film at their location, and thus, the client only had awareness of ceramic coating at the time). They did an amazing job installing the ceramic coating. However, the owner became concerned about rock chips on his commutes from Killeen to Austin.
We are unsure what ceramic coating brand was installed, as there are companies around Killeen that install Ceramic Pro, Gtechniq, Undrdog, Fireball, Xpel (they make coatings as well as Xpel Paint Protection Film) – but regardless, it was holding up well as you would expect from any major brand of ceramic coating. We typically use SB3 and System X, but we are also certified with Ceramic Pro and R1.
Eventually, he wanted to have his entire vehicle covered in clear bra/paint protection film (our favorite package, as it makes cleanup so easy when you don’t have to worry about scratching the paint), but until he had more time, he decided to have the front and top of the vehicle protected. We installed clear bra on the full front (paint protection film on the mirrors, fenders, hood, and front bumper), but then we added a full roof and top of the trunk to protect the vehicle from damage from above, with the intent to do the doors, rear bumper, and rocker panels at a later date.
We look forward to having him come in from the Killeen area to have the rest of the vehicle done!
Read more about clear bra/paint protection film: https://hhceramiccoatings.com/clear-bra/
Read more about ceramic coating: https://hhceramiccoatings.com/ceramic-coating/
Think we did a good job with this 2022 BMW 540 Clear Bra Installation? Call/text us at 254.550.4142 or click on the contact page to schedule a ceramic coating, auto detailing, paint enhancement/paint correction, or clear bra/paint protection film appointment with us in the Copperas Cove/Killeen/Fort Hood/Harker Heights areas! In Additional, feel free to follow us on Instagram/TikTok/Facebook @hhceramiccoatings. Note that our media is typically provided by @iffla_media (Instagram).
About our ceramic coating offerings:
SB3 Coatings (sb3coating.com) are great coatings. They are similar to other offerings we have had in the past. You may be more familiar with other brands’ offerings. Here is a quick reference to help you understand our transition.
– The SB3 Coatings Solo is similar to Ceramic Pro Sport. (although SB3 Solo has a one-year warranty whereas Ceramic Pro Sport has a six-month warranty)
– SB3 Coatings Omega is similar to Ceramic Pro Bronze (Ceramic Pro Top Coat) two year coating
– The SB3 Coatings Thirty3 is a three-year ceramic coating. Which is a warranty period we have not had in the past.
– SB3 Coatings Alpha is a five-year coating, similar to the Ceramic Pro Silver (five-year) package, which uses Ceramic Pro 9H (one layer) and Ceramic Pro Top Coat (one layer). SB3 Coatings Alpha utilizes a single coating system which helps us get your vehicle back to you faster without sacrificing quality.
– The SB3 Coatings Trinity is a seven-year coating, which we did not offer previously with Ceramic Pro.
– SB3 Coatings Vortex is a two-year ceramic coating similar to Ceramic Pro Wheel & Caliper or Ceramic Pro 9H (when used on wheels).
– The SB3 Coatings Optic is a one-year ceramic coating similar to Ceramic Pro Glass. It is used on your windshield/glass surfaces.
Additionally, we have access to many brands of ceramic coatings. We always choose what is best for the client in their particular situation.