If you find this Ford Explorer Ceramic Coating & Paint Correction interesting, please subscribe to our YouTube channel, where we have aftercare videos, how-to videos, product reviews, and other install videos similar to this! Subscribe to our YouTube channel!
“The service provided far exceeded my expectations from the beginning to end. I took my Kia Telluride to Matt for a ceramic coating and was extremely happy with the results. What I was most impressed with is the professionalism. Matt took the time to explain the details of the ceramic process and differences in the packages. He is very honest in his assessment of the vehicles paint condition and did not try to up sale me on the packages. He kept me updated on each phase of the process with pictures along the way. Once I picked up my vehicle he did a good job of explaining and demonstrating how to care for a ceramic coated vehicle. I would highly recommend him to anyone wanting their car/truck ceramic coated or detailed.”
Ford Explorer Ceramic Coating & Paint Correction
Our Austin-area client came to us at Harker Heights Ceramic Coatings for a ceramic coating on his brand new black 2022 Ford Explorer. We always feel so honored when people are willing to travel to see us from a little ways away.
We did conduct a short paint correction (polishing, cutting and buffing, paint enhancement) on the hood, primarily, where there were some water spots and bird droppings. Needless to say, the client was blown away!
We utilized SB3 Coatings Solo one year ceramic coating, SB3 Vortex two year wheel ceramic coating, SB3 Optic one year windshield/glass ceramic coating.
We always ceramic coat trim pieces, plastic, etc to ensure the plastics won’t fade over time!
Read more about clear bra/paint protection film: https://hhceramiccoatings.com/clear-bra/
Read more about ceramic coating: https://hhceramiccoatings.com/ceramic-coating/
Ceramic Coating Choices
*Note: SB3 Coatings (sb3coating.com) are great coatings, and are similar to other offerings we have had in the past. You may be more familiar with other brands’ offerings, so here is a quick reference to help you understand our transition.
– SB3 Coatings Solo is similar to the Competitors Sport package (although SB3 Solo has a one-year warranty whereas Competitors Sport has a six-month warranty)
– Our SB3 Coatings Omega is similar to our Competitor’s Bronze (Competitor’s Top Coat) two-year coating
– SB3 Coatings Thirty3 is a three-year ceramic coating, which is a warranty period we have not had in the past.
– Our SB3 Coatings Alpha is a five-year coating. similar to the Competitor’s Silver (five-year) package. This uses Competitors 9H (one layer) and Competitors Top Coat (one layer). SB3 Coatings Alpha utilizes a single coating system. This helps us get your vehicle back to you faster without sacrificing quality.
– SB3 Coatings Trinity is a seven-year coating. We did not offer this previously with Competitors.
– Our SB3 Coatings Vortex is a two-year ceramic coating similar to Competitors Wheel & Caliper or Competitors 9H (when used on wheels).
– SB3 Coatings Optic is a one-year ceramic coating. This is similar to Competitor’s Glass and is used on your windshield/glass surfaces.
We have access to many brands of ceramic coatings. We always choose what is best for the client in their particular situation.
Think we did a good job with this Ford Explorer Ceramic Coating & Paint Correction? Call/text us at 254.550.4142 or click on the contact page to schedule a ceramic coating, auto detailing, paint enhancement/paint correction, or clear bra/paint protection film appointment with us in the Copperas Cove/Killeen/Fort Hood/Harker Heights areas! In Additional, feel free to follow us on Instagram/TikTok/Facebook @hhceramiccoatings. Note that our media is typically provided by @iffla_media (Instagram).