#ceramiccoating #paintprotectionfilm #clearbra
If you find this Ford Expedition Max Ceramic Coating Install interesting, please subscribe to our YouTube channel, where we have aftercare videos, how-to videos, product reviews, and other install videos similar to this! Subscribe to our YouTube channel!
“The service provided far exceeded my expectations from the beginning to end. I took my Kia Telluride to Matt for a ceramic coating and was extremely happy with the results. What I was most impressed with is the professionalism. Matt took the time to explain the details of the ceramic process and differences in the packages. He is very honest in his assessment of the vehicles paint condition and did not try to up sale me on the packages. He kept me updated on each phase of the process with pictures along the way. Once I picked up my vehicle he did a good job of explaining and demonstrating how to care for a ceramic coated vehicle. I would highly recommend him to anyone wanting their car/truck ceramic coated or detailed.”
Ford Expedition Max Ceramic Coating Install in Killeen
This Killeen/Copperas Cove/Harker Heights area client (Central Texas) brought us this big vehicle to enhance the shine with a single stage polish, removing any minor swirls and making it stand out before we sealed it in with SB3 Coatings Alpha five year ceramic coating on the paint and exterior plastics. For wheels, we used SB3 Coatings Vortex two year ceramic coating for wheels, and for the windshield we used SB3 Coatings Optic one year ceramic coating for the windshield.
This upgraded optional Ford color, Star White Pearl, is not just your usual white – it has a shimmery metallic flake that really makes it stand out from your usual whites (Ford’s typical white is Oxford White, which is a standard glossy white), which now looks even better after a paint correction/paint enhancement (polishing, buffing, cutting and buffing, etc) and SB3 Coatings ceramic coating, which locks in that gloss and deepens the color!
Read more about clear bra/paint protection film: https://hhceramiccoatings.com/clear-bra/
Read more about ceramic coating: https://hhceramiccoatings.com/ceramic-coating/
Ceramic Coating Choices
– The SB3 Coatings Solo is our one year ceramic coating
– SB3 Coatings Omega is our two year ceramic coating, which also creates a “Jolly Rancher” effect
– The SB3 Coatings Thirty3 is our three-year ceramic coating
– SB3 Coatings Alpha is a five-year coating, similar to other major brands’ 9H – SB3 Coatings Alpha utilizes a single coating system which helps us get your vehicle back to you faster without sacrificing quality.
– The SB3 Coatings Trinity is a seven-year coating.
– SB3 Coatings Vortex is a two-year ceramic coating designed specifically for wheels & calipers
– The SB3 Coatings Optic is a one-year ceramic coating similar to glass-ceramic coatings on the market and is used on your windshield/glass surfaces.
– We also carry SB3 Coatings Marine and Industrial coatings for specific marine or equipment uses.
– System X Max is our ten year ceramic coating, which also includes just one layer, returning your vehicle to you in a timely fashion.
Think we did a good job with this Ford Expedition Max Ceramic Coating Install ? Call/text us at 254.550.4142 or click on the contact page to schedule a ceramic coating, auto detailing, paint enhancement/paint correction, or clear bra/paint protection film appointment with us in the Copperas Cove/Killeen/Fort Hood/Harker Heights areas! In Additional, feel free to follow us on Instagram/TikTok/Facebook @hhceramiccoatings. Note that our media is typically provided by @iffla_media (Instagram).