Easy cleaning after ceramic coating on this 2023 Cadillac CT4!
Easy cleaning after ceramic coating on this 2023 Cadillac CT4! in Copperas Cove/Killeen/Harker Heights
Our Copperas Cove/Killeen/Harker Heights client brought us his new 2023 Cadillac CT4 nearly straight from the dealer, where it had been considerably (but not terribly deeply) swirled and scratched from their on-site automatic car wash on delivery. If you have seen our other videos, you know that automatic car washes will destroy your cars’ paint. Years of automatic car washes will cause your car’s paint to oxidize, peel, and fail as the car wash erodes the UV protection on the paint. This causes the paint to dry out. Premature failure from car washes is a result of two major factors – harsh chemicals used (even at touchless car washes), and dirty brushes scrubbing or abrading the paint.
Fortunately, we can fix paint before it is too late. We can polish the paint to remove swirls and enhance the shine, and then install a ceramic coating over top to add back some UV protection while making it easy to clean and remove things like bird poop, sap, and bug guts. Fortunately, our client realized this before it was too late and brought it to us. Sometimes, if vehicles continuously go through car washes, black cars can almost appear gray to the naked eye. Fortunately, we never got to this point here! We did, however, conduct a one step paint correction and installed a ceramic coating for the client to restore and maintain gloss, and easy cleanup.
Book your 2023 Cadillac CT4 ceramic coating service with us in Copperas Cove/Killeen/Harker Heights!
Apart from this, you can continue to read more about our ceramic coating and clear bra, and paint correction options below. Unlike many shops, we will ensure our Copperas Cove/Killeen/Harker Heights area clients do not exceed their budget or desired longevity. As you can see in our Google reviews, we always have our clients’ best interests in mind! Both ceramic coating and clear bra are great options to protect your vehicle from road grime, and debris.
PAINT PROTECTION FILM/PPF/CLEAR BRA OPTIONS:
Typically, we would use STEK clear bra, Llumar, or Legend PPF gloss or matte paint protection film. Next, This clear bra article covers the major differences between clear bra/paint protection film/PPF companies, if any. Moreover, there are minimal differences between major film manufacturers like Xpel, SunTek, Eastman, Llumar, 3M, STEK clear bra, Flexishield, Global, Legend, and more. Importantly, the key takeaway is that the primary differences are in the properties of the adhesive, which installers have to deal with, but generally don’t affect anything the client sees.
is clear bra/paint protection film/PPF the same as xpel film?
Of course, our clients at HHCC frequently ask about Xpel clear bra/paint protection film. Naturally, our clients want to know if Legend PPF, STEK, Llumar, Kavaca, and other brands compares to Xpel at all. Did you know, a lot of people use Xpel to mean clear bra, because Xpel is one of the most popular brands? Besides the information above about clear bra/PPF, we also discuss Xpel and if it’s the same as PPF/clear bra in this article.
Lastly, you can read more about clear bra/paint protection film by clicking the button above.
CERAMIC COATING, CLEAR BRA, AND PAINT CORRECTION OFFERINGS IN THE COPPERAS COVE/KILLEEN/HARKER HEIGHTS AREA:
– Solo is a one-year ceramic coating from SB3 Coatings. Undoubtedly, this is our most popular option, after SB3 Alpha five-year ceramic coating.
– Omega is a two-year ceramic coating. Interestingly, SB3 Omega, like many other coatings, enhances the vehicle’s gloss.
– Thirty3 is a three-year ceramic coating from SB3 Coatings. Of note, Thirty3 has a three-hour cure period before getting wet, which is our fastest-drying coating.
– Alpha is a five-year coating, similar to other major brands’ five-year package and 9H. Of course, SB3 Alpha is also from SB3 Coatings.
– Trinity is a seven-year offering from SB3 Coatings. It should be noted that Trinity is a multi-layer ceramic coating.
– Vortex is a two-year coating for wheels and calipers from SB3 Coatings. Unlike many other coatings, Vortex is a high-temp coating.
– Optic is a one-year ceramic coating similar to glass on the market and is used on your windshield/glass surfaces from SB3 Coatings. Unlike Rain-X or similar products, SB3 Optic will last a year. Another critical point is the incredible hydrophobic properties that SB3 Optic has over Rain-X.
TEN-YEAR CERAMIC COATING:
– System X Max is a ten-year ceramic coating, and the longest-lasting ceramic coating we offer. Clearly, we have many options that will fit anyone’s budget or desired longevity in the Copperas Cove/Killeen/Harker Heights area.
Undoubtedly, ceramic coatings will last as long as we care for them. Of course, you can more about ceramic coating by clicking the button above.
2023 Cadillac CT4 - Ceramic Coating - Copperas Cove/Killeen/Harker Heights
The Cadillac CT4 is a luxury compact sedan that was first introduced for the 2020 model year. It is designed to offer a more affordable entry into the Cadillac lineup, while still providing a high level of luxury, performance, and technology. Here are some key features and specifications of the Cadillac CT4:
Powertrain: The CT4 is available with two engine options. The base engine is a turbocharged 2.0-liter four-cylinder that produces 237 horsepower and 258 lb-ft of torque. There is also an optional turbocharged 2.7-liter four-cylinder that delivers 310 horsepower and 350 lb-ft of torque. Both engines are paired with an eight-speed automatic transmission.
Performance: The CT4 is available with rear-wheel drive or all-wheel drive. It also features selectable drive modes that allow the driver to adjust the car’s handling and performance characteristics to their preferences.
Interior and technology: The CT4’s interior is designed to provide a comfortable and luxurious driving experience. Standard features include an 8-inch touchscreen display, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, and a 7-speaker audio system. Higher trims add features such as a larger touchscreen, wireless device charging, and a premium sound system.
Safety features: The CT4 comes standard with a range of advanced safety features, including automatic emergency braking, forward collision warning, lane departure warning, and a rearview camera. Higher trims add features such as adaptive cruise control, blind spot monitoring, and rear cross traffic alert.
Trim levels: The Cadillac CT4 is available in four trim levels: Luxury, Premium Luxury, Sport, and V-Series. The V-Series is the performance-oriented trim level, featuring a more powerful engine, sport-tuned suspension, and sporty styling cues.
Overall, the Cadillac CT4 is a stylish and luxurious compact sedan that offers a range of features and options to suit a variety of drivers’ preferences. It is designed to provide a more affordable entry into the Cadillac lineup, while still delivering the performance and luxury that Cadillac is known for
AFTERCARE INSTRUCTIONS AND PRODUCTS FOR 2023 CADILLAC CT4
Car care products we love:
1. Drying towel(s): Autofiber Dreadnought 20”x30” x1: https://amzn.to/3Cd5Y9w
2. Smaller drying towel (can also be used on glass) x2 (one for paint, one for wheels): Autofiber Dreadnought Jr. 16”x16” – https://amzn.to/3iazPbX
3. Wash mitt: Autofiber Zero Cuff Wash Mitt x2 (one in black for wheels, one other color for paint): https://amzn.to/3WYu3Jw
4. Auto detailing towels, general purpose (wiping off bird poop, quick wipe up, interior, etc): Autofiber Elite detailing towel: https://amzn.to/3IeLiSo
5. Wheel drying/detailing microfiber towels, black: Autofiber Zero Edge: https://amzn.to/3Z0GJBe
6. Quick detailer/glass cleaner/waterless wash/rinseless wash concentrate: American Detailer Garage Wipeout (can be diluted and lasts a very long time): https://amzn.to/3WZkwlp
7. Spray bottles for ADG Wipeout and other products: https://amzn.to/3Q3kxT5
8. Buckets with grit guards x2 (one for wheels, one for paint): https://amzn.to/3jxjnmq
9. Pre-treatment and wheel cleaner, American Detailer Garage F-Bomb diluted 10:1 (can be used 20:1 for interior): https://amzn.to/3G1NV7w
10. The best wheel cleaning tool we have ever used, the Autofiber Barrel blade (reaches the barrel, between the brake caliper, and narrow spokes): https://amzn.to/3Z0wnkK
11. Foam cannon wash tools for auto detailing, the MTM Hydro PF22.2 has a wide base to prevent tipping: https://amzn.to/3WE591K
12. American Detailer Garage Fuzion foaming hybrid wash (for use in foam cannon, use 2+ ounces per fill): https://amzn.to/3Z3MApg
13. Microfiber detergent to extend the life of your Autofiber microfiber and other towels: https://amzn.to/3jBxp6B
14. Optional but useful for trucks and SUVs: Autofiber Mitt on a Stick Pro. https://www.autofiber.com/products/mitt-on-a-stick-pro-adjustable-wash-tool-with-360-locking-head-long-pole-35-to-83?variant=40748237816001
16. Our favorite pressure washer we have used is the Grandfalls from Giraffe Tools. https://amzn.to/3WE3gCq
Last updated on March 3rd, 2023. First, all clear bra and ceramic coating (and paint correction) content is copyright of Harker Heights Ceramic Coatings, LLC (HHCC). Of course, unless specifically cited otherwise. So that you know, HHCC does not authorize the content on hhceramiccoatings.com. Obviously, specifically within the Lampasas/Copperas Cove/Killeen/Fort (Ft.) Hood/Harker Heights/Nolanville/Belton/Temple/Salado areas. Lastly, selective reproduction may be authorized for other geographical areas (outside of the traditional HHCC service area) only with the express written consent of HHCC.