2023 Nissan Z PPF/Clear Bra, Ceramic Coating Install Process!
2023 Nissan Z PPF/Clear Bra, Ceramic Coating Install Process!
This Nissan and Datsun superfan is our repeat client – we have conducted paint correction and ceramic coating on her old 350Z – but this 2023 Nissan Z is a whole other animal! Look at this crazy blue! The official color is called Seiran Blue, and this 2023 Nissan Z also has a matching blue interior! Coupled with the black accent pieces, it’s a real looker! Because she intends to keep this until the wheels fall off, she decided to get a track package clear bra/PPF, 10-year ceramic coating, interior ceramic coating, and wheels-off ceramic coating. We also conducted some paint correction on trouble areas on this 2023 Nissan Z.
Our Legend PPF carries a 12-year warranty, and will protect this 2023 Nissan Z against rock chips and scratches (her older 350Z had a LOT of rock chips in the black paint). The System X MAX ten-year ceramic coating makes the entire Seiran Blue paint feel dripping wet, making bug guts, road grime, dirt, and bird droppings much easier to clean up! This was the first 2023 Nissan Z we have seen in person, having seen mainly the Yellow online (and having yet to be a fan). I think you tend to see the Nissan Z in yellow, but this blue is just an ANIMAL. I hope you enjoy our work on this as much as she did!
Book your 2023 Nissan Z PPF service with us in Copperas Cove/Killeen/Harker Heights!
Did you know, you can call OR text us at 254.550.4142 or visit our contact us page!
Apart from this, you can continue to read more about our ceramic coating and clear bra, and paint correction options below. Unlike many shops, we will ensure our Copperas Cove/Killeen/Harker Heights area clients do not exceed their budget or desired longevity. As you can see in our Google reviews, we always have our clients’ best interests in mind! Both ceramic coating and clear bra are great options to protect your vehicle from road grime, and debris.
PAINT PROTECTION FILM/PPF/CLEAR BRA OPTIONS:
Typically, we would use STEK clear bra, Llumar, or Legend PPF gloss or matte paint protection film. Next, This clear bra article covers the major differences between clear bra/paint protection film/PPF companies, if any. Moreover, there are minimal differences between major film manufacturers like Xpel, SunTek, Eastman, Llumar, 3M, STEK clear bra, Flexishield, Global, Legend, and more. Importantly, the key takeaway is that the primary differences are in the properties of the adhesive, which installers have to deal with, but generally don’t affect anything the client sees.
is clear bra/paint protection film/PPF the same as xpel film?
Of course, our clients at HHCC frequently ask about Xpel clear bra/paint protection film. Naturally, our clients want to know if Legend PPF, STEK, Llumar, Kavaca, and other brands compares to Xpel at all. Did you know, a lot of people use Xpel to mean clear bra, because Xpel is one of the most popular brands? Besides the information above about clear bra/PPF, we also discuss Xpel and if it’s the same as PPF/clear bra in this article.
Lastly, you can read more about clear bra/paint protection film by clicking the button above.
CERAMIC COATING, CLEAR BRA, AND PAINT CORRECTION OFFERINGS IN THE COPPERAS COVE/KILLEEN/HARKER HEIGHTS AREA:
– Solo is a one-year ceramic coating from SB3 Coatings. Undoubtedly, this is our most popular option, after SB3 Alpha five-year ceramic coating.
– Omega is a two-year ceramic coating. Interestingly, SB3 Omega, like many other coatings, enhances the vehicle’s gloss.
– Thirty3 is a three-year ceramic coating from SB3 Coatings. Of note, Thirty3 has a three-hour cure period before getting wet, which is our fastest-drying coating.
– Alpha is a five-year coating, similar to other major brands’ five-year package and 9H. Of course, SB3 Alpha is also from SB3 Coatings.
– Trinity is a seven-year offering from SB3 Coatings. It should be noted that Trinity is a multi-layer ceramic coating.
– Vortex is a two-year coating for wheels and calipers from SB3 Coatings. Unlike many other coatings, Vortex is a high-temp coating.
– Optic is a one-year ceramic coating similar to glass on the market and is used on your windshield/glass surfaces from SB3 Coatings. Unlike Rain-X or similar products, SB3 Optic will last a year. Another critical point is the incredible hydrophobic properties that SB3 Optic has over Rain-X.
TEN-YEAR CERAMIC COATING:
– System X Max is a ten-year ceramic coating, and the longest-lasting ceramic coating we offer. Clearly, we have many options that will fit anyone’s budget or desired longevity in the Copperas Cove/Killeen/Harker Heights area.
Undoubtedly, ceramic coatings will last as long as we care for them. Of course, you can more about ceramic coating by clicking the button above.
2023 Nissan Z - PPF - Ceramic Coating - Copperas Cove/Killeen/Harker Heights
From Road and Track:
Sports cars are having a moment—witness the revived Toyota Supra and the splashy mid-engine Corvette that both debuted last year—so it’s perfect timing for Nissan to redesign its aging Z coupe. Perfect, also, because it’s clearly become dated. Historically, Nissan’s sports car has sported an alphanumeric name, such as the outgoing 370Z model and the original 240Z from 1969, but this generation will be called Z. The 2023 Z is powered by a 400-hp twin-turbocharged V-6 engine driving the rear wheels through a six-speed manual or a nine-speed automatic. We’re impressed with the Z’s playful handling and zippy acceleration and we were delighted to find that it’s overall more refined than the car it replaces. Mercifully, the Z also receives a technology update with new touchscreen infotainment, a reconfigurable digital gauge display, and a host of new driver-assistance features. Whereas the last generation 370Z went up against more affordable sports cars such as the Mazda MX-5 Miata and the Toyota 86 in price and performance, this next-generation car moves slightly up-market to put the Supra in its crosshairs.
Nissan’s iconic Z-car is all-new for 2023. Previewed by the Z Proto concept car, the new Z draws design inspiration from past models but gives us a glimpse into the future with updated technology and a much-needed interior modernization. The new Z goes on sale in the summer 2022 as a hardtop coupe but a convertible version could follow later.
Although its base price is higher than the outgoing 370Z’s, the new Z still represents a bargain compared to key rivals such as the Supra and the Audi TT. To justify its higher price tag, the Z ups the ante with more luxury features and more desirable styling. We’d go with the mid-range Z Performance trim, which adds a sportier suspension tune, a limited-slip differential, upgraded brakes, 19-inch wheels with summer tires, and power-adjustable seats with faux-suede upholstery.
Engine, Transmission, and Performance
Like its beastly brother, the Nissan GT-R, the Z is powered by a twin-turbocharged V-6. But, instead of the fire-breathing 565-hp 3.8-liter under the GT-R hood, the Z gets a 400-hp 3.0-liter mill from the Infiniti Q60 Red Sport 400 paired to either a six-speed manual or a nine-speed automatic. While all-wheel drive is available in the Infiniti, Nissan is sticking with rear-wheel drive exclusively for the Z. The turbo six gives the Z a lot of zip, but our manual-transmission test car hit 60 mph in 4.5 seconds, well behind the Supra. The cornering grip is plentiful so long as you’re not driving too close to the Z’s limit. Push it hard, though, and the suspension’s tuning reveals itself to be not quite up to the task. Its compliance provides good comfort when commuting, but rival sports cars offer sharper reflexes.
AFTERCARE INSTRUCTIONS AND PRODUCTS FOR MERCEDES SL550 CERAMIC COATING
Car care products we love:
1. Drying towel(s): Autofiber Dreadnought 20”x30” x1: https://amzn.to/3Cd5Y9w
2. Smaller drying towel (can also be used on glass) x2 (one for paint, one for wheels): Autofiber Dreadnought Jr. 16”x16” – https://amzn.to/3iazPbX
3. Wash mitt: Autofiber Zero Cuff Wash Mitt x2 (one in black for wheels, one other color for paint): https://amzn.to/3WYu3Jw
4. Auto detailing towels, general purpose (wiping off bird poop, quick wipe up, interior, etc): Autofiber Elite detailing towel: https://amzn.to/3IeLiSo
5. Wheel drying/detailing microfiber towels, black: Autofiber Zero Edge: https://amzn.to/3Z0GJBe
6. Quick detailer/glass cleaner/waterless wash/rinseless wash concentrate: American Detailer Garage Wipeout (can be diluted and lasts a very long time): https://amzn.to/3WZkwlp
7. Spray bottles for ADG Wipeout and other products: https://amzn.to/3Q3kxT5
8. Buckets with grit guards x2 (one for wheels, one for paint): https://amzn.to/3jxjnmq
9. Pre-treatment and wheel cleaner, American Detailer Garage F-Bomb diluted 10:1 (can be used 20:1 for interior): https://amzn.to/3G1NV7w
10. The best wheel cleaning tool we have ever used, the Autofiber Barrel blade (reaches the barrel, between the brake caliper, and narrow spokes): https://amzn.to/3Z0wnkK
11. Foam cannon wash tools for auto detailing, the MTM Hydro PF22.2 has a wide base to prevent tipping: https://amzn.to/3WE591K
12. American Detailer Garage Fuzion foaming hybrid wash (for use in foam cannon, use 2+ ounces per fill): https://amzn.to/3Z3MApg
13. Microfiber detergent to extend the life of your Autofiber microfiber and other towels: https://amzn.to/3jBxp6B
14. Optional but useful for trucks and SUVs: Autofiber Mitt on a Stick Pro. https://www.autofiber.com/products/mitt-on-a-stick-pro-adjustable-wash-tool-with-360-locking-head-long-pole-35-to-83?variant=40748237816001
15. Our most favorite detailing tool we have is our Adam’s Spot-Free Water system. Pro: https://amzn.to/3VKkU6k Standard: https://amzn.to/3WXbOnK
16. Our favorite pressure washer we have used is the Grandfalls from Giraffe Tools. https://amzn.to/3WE3gCq
Last updated on March 3rd, 2023. First, all clear bra and ceramic coating (and paint correction) content is copyright of Harker Heights Ceramic Coatings, LLC (HHCC). Of course, unless specifically cited otherwise. So that you know, HHCC does not authorize the content on hhceramiccoatings.com. Obviously, specifically within the Lampasas/Copperas Cove/Killeen/Fort (Ft.) Hood/Harker Heights/Nolanville/Belton/Temple/Salado areas. Lastly, selective reproduction may be authorized for other geographical areas (outside of the traditional HHCC service area) only with the express written consent of HHCC.