Black 2023 Nissan Z - Clear Bra/PPF and Ceramic Coating!
Black 2023 Nissan Z - Clear Bra/PPF and Ceramic Coating in Copperas Cove/Killeen/Harker Heights
Another 2023 Nissan Z (in black) is in for PPF/clear bra, and ceramic coating. Every time we see these awesome cars, we are seriously impressed! Nissan did such a fantastic job remaking the 2023 Nissan Z, it needs everything you can throw at it in terms of protection – every one we have completed so far, has received both clear bra and ceramic coating. Clear bra/PPF will protect against most rock chips and scratches, while ceramic coating will provide UV protection but mainly makes cleaning easier!
This 2023 Nissan Z (Black) received our Legend PPF, which carries a 12-year warranty against yellowing, cracking, and fading. Of course, at HHCC, we always stand behind our installation procedures forever! All of our ceramic coating packages include two years on the wheel faces, which makes cleaning up brake dust from this 2023 Nissan Z (Black), will be THAT much easier! Now our Copperas Cove/Killeen/Harker Heights area client is ready to drive around protected without worry!
Book your 2023 Nissan Z clear bra/PPF/ceramic coating service with us in Copperas Cove/Killeen/Harker Heights!
Did you know, you can call OR text us at 254.550.4142 or visit our contact us page!
Apart from this, you can continue to read more about our ceramic coating and clear bra, and paint correction options below. Unlike many shops, we will ensure our Copperas Cove/Killeen/Harker Heights area clients do not exceed their budget or desired longevity. As you can see in our Google reviews, we always have our clients’ best interests in mind! Both ceramic coating and clear bra are great options to protect your vehicle from road grime, and debris.
PAINT PROTECTION FILM/PPF/CLEAR BRA OPTIONS:
Typically, we would use STEK clear bra, Llumar, or Legend PPF gloss or matte paint protection film. Next, This clear bra article covers the major differences between clear bra/paint protection film/PPF companies, if any. Moreover, there are minimal differences between major film manufacturers like Xpel, SunTek, Eastman, Llumar, 3M, STEK clear bra, Flexishield, Global, Legend, and more. Importantly, the key takeaway is that the primary differences are in the properties of the adhesive, which installers have to deal with, but generally don’t affect anything the client sees.
is clear bra/paint protection film/PPF the same as xpel film?
Of course, our clients at HHCC frequently ask about Xpel clear bra/paint protection film. Naturally, our clients want to know if Legend PPF, STEK, Llumar, Kavaca, and other brands compares to Xpel at all. Did you know, a lot of people use Xpel to mean clear bra, because Xpel is one of the most popular brands? Besides the information above about clear bra/PPF, we also discuss Xpel and if it’s the same as PPF/clear bra in this article.
Lastly, you can read more about clear bra/paint protection film by clicking the button above.
CERAMIC COATING, CLEAR BRA, AND PAINT CORRECTION OFFERINGS IN THE COPPERAS COVE/KILLEEN/HARKER HEIGHTS AREA:
– Solo is a one-year ceramic coating from SB3 Coatings. Undoubtedly, this is our most popular option, after SB3 Alpha five-year ceramic coating.
– Omega is a two-year ceramic coating. Interestingly, SB3 Omega, like many other coatings, enhances the vehicle’s gloss.
– Thirty3 is a three-year ceramic coating from SB3 Coatings. Of note, Thirty3 has a three-hour cure period before getting wet, which is our fastest-drying coating.
– Alpha is a five-year coating, similar to other major brands’ five-year package and 9H. Of course, SB3 Alpha is also from SB3 Coatings.
– Trinity is a seven-year offering from SB3 Coatings. It should be noted that Trinity is a multi-layer ceramic coating.
– Vortex is a two-year coating for wheels and calipers from SB3 Coatings. Unlike many other coatings, Vortex is a high-temp coating.
– Optic is a one-year ceramic coating similar to glass on the market and is used on your windshield/glass surfaces from SB3 Coatings. Unlike Rain-X or similar products, SB3 Optic will last a year. Another critical point is the incredible hydrophobic properties that SB3 Optic has over Rain-X.
TEN-YEAR CERAMIC COATING:
– System X Max is a ten-year ceramic coating, and the longest-lasting ceramic coating we offer. Clearly, we have many options that will fit anyone’s budget or desired longevity in the Copperas Cove/Killeen/Harker Heights area.
Undoubtedly, ceramic coatings will last as long as we care for them. Of course, you can more about ceramic coating by clicking the button above.
2023 Nissan Z - PPF/Clear Bra - Ceramic Coating - Copperas Cove/Killeen/Harker Heights
The new Nissan Z, also known as the Nissan Z Proto, was unveiled in 2020 and is expected to hit the market in 2022 as a 2023 model. The new Z is the successor to the 370Z and marks the seventh generation of Nissan’s legendary sports car.
The exterior design of the new Z is inspired by classic Z cars, particularly the 240Z, with a long hood, short overhangs, and a distinctive profile. It features a low-slung stance, a prominent grille, and LED headlights and taillights.
Under the hood, the new Z is powered by a twin-turbocharged 3.0-liter V6 engine that produces 400 horsepower and 350 lb-ft of torque. It is mated to a six-speed manual transmission, with a nine-speed automatic transmission as an option. The new Z also features a rear-wheel-drive system and a limited-slip differential.
Inside, the new Z has a modern and sporty interior, with a driver-focused cockpit and high-quality materials. It features a 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster and a 9.0-inch infotainment touchscreen, as well as Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility.
The new Z also comes with a variety of safety features, including automatic emergency braking, lane departure warning, blind-spot monitoring, and rear cross-traffic alert.
Overall, the new Nissan Z promises to be a thrilling sports car that honors the legacy of the Z nameplate while incorporating modern technology and performance.
AFTERCARE INSTRUCTIONS AND PRODUCTS FOR BLACK 2023 NISSAN Z PPF
Car care products we love:
1. Drying towel(s): Autofiber Dreadnought 20”x30” x1: https://amzn.to/3Cd5Y9w
2. Smaller drying towel (can also be used on glass) x2 (one for paint, one for wheels): Autofiber Dreadnought Jr. 16”x16” – https://amzn.to/3iazPbX
3. Wash mitt: Autofiber Zero Cuff Wash Mitt x2 (one in black for wheels, one other color for paint): https://amzn.to/3WYu3Jw
4. Auto detailing towels, general purpose (wiping off bird poop, quick wipe up, interior, etc): Autofiber Elite detailing towel: https://amzn.to/3IeLiSo
5. Wheel drying/detailing microfiber towels, black: Autofiber Zero Edge: https://amzn.to/3Z0GJBe
6. Quick detailer/glass cleaner/waterless wash/rinseless wash concentrate: American Detailer Garage Wipeout (can be diluted and lasts a very long time): https://amzn.to/3WZkwlp
7. Spray bottles for ADG Wipeout and other products: https://amzn.to/3Q3kxT5
8. Buckets with grit guards x2 (one for wheels, one for paint): https://amzn.to/3jxjnmq
9. Pre-treatment and wheel cleaner, American Detailer Garage F-Bomb diluted 10:1 (can be used 20:1 for interior): https://amzn.to/3G1NV7w
10. The best wheel cleaning tool we have ever used, the Autofiber Barrel blade (reaches the barrel, between the brake caliper, and narrow spokes): https://amzn.to/3Z0wnkK
11. Foam cannon wash tools for auto detailing, the MTM Hydro PF22.2 has a wide base to prevent tipping: https://amzn.to/3WE591K
12. American Detailer Garage Fuzion foaming hybrid wash (for use in foam cannon, use 2+ ounces per fill): https://amzn.to/3Z3MApg
13. Microfiber detergent to extend the life of your Autofiber microfiber and other towels: https://amzn.to/3jBxp6B
14. Optional but useful for trucks and SUVs: Autofiber Mitt on a Stick Pro. https://www.autofiber.com/products/mitt-on-a-stick-pro-adjustable-wash-tool-with-360-locking-head-long-pole-35-to-83?variant=40748237816001
15. Our most favorite detailing tool we have is our Adam’s Spot-Free Water system. Pro: https://amzn.to/3VKkU6k Standard: https://amzn.to/3WXbOnK
16. Our favorite pressure washer we have used is the Grandfalls from Giraffe Tools. https://amzn.to/3WE3gCq
Last updated on March 3rd, 2023. First, all clear bra and ceramic coating (and paint correction) content is copyright of Harker Heights Ceramic Coatings, LLC (HHCC). Of course, unless specifically cited otherwise. So that you know, HHCC does not authorize the content on hhceramiccoatings.com. Obviously, specifically within the Lampasas/Copperas Cove/Killeen/Fort (Ft.) Hood/Harker Heights/Nolanville/Belton/Temple/Salado areas. Lastly, selective reproduction may be authorized for other geographical areas (outside of the traditional HHCC service area) only with the express written consent of HHCC.