What Is SB3 Coatings Maintain?
One of the most important things you can do with your ceramic coating/ceramic coated vehicle, clear bra/paint protection film/PPF, is maintain it properly. This brings up the aptly-named SB3 Coatings Maintain Ceramic Quick Detailer.
Unfortunately (for us too, trust me), we cannot just put a ceramic coating on our car, or clear bra, without having to auto detail it…just like anything else, we still need to wash, maintain, and take care of our vehicle. It definitely makes the process easier. The vehicle is not invincible with a ceramic coatings or clear bra.
We typically like to see our clients once or twice per year to conduct a full decontamination wash. Typically with SB3 Coatings Decon (you can see our other video about this), re-apply a topper on the vehicle, such as SB3 Coatings Solo, and make sure everything is working as intended. Therefore, In between seeing us but after you receive your initial ceramic coating (or after the annual ceramic coating checkup), SB3 Coatings Maintain is a great consumer-available product to keep handy to use every three months.
SB3 Coatings Maintain features:
- Ultra-Hydrophobic Coating
- Excellent Weather & UV Resistance
- Heavy Chemical Resistance
- Corrosion & Oxidation Resistant
- High-Quality Gloss Finish
- Full Scratch Resistance
- Self-Cleaning Nanoceramic Formula
- Micro-marring & Etching Protection
SB3 Coatings created SB3 Maintain to ensure the end-user could easily take care of their vehicle between appointments with us at Harker Heights Ceramic Coatings. This is also super helpful if you live outside of the Copperas Cove/Killeen/Fort Hood/Harker Heights areas, such as Austin, and it’s not as easy to come up here to see us, even if we were the ones that did your ceramic coating or clear bra/paint protection film/PPF work for you.
The other great news is, it works not just on SB3 Coatings ceramic coatings, but any brand out there, making it a truly versatile auto detailing product!
However, the steps are quite simple: clean your vehicle like we have showed you in our aftercare series on YouTube. Apply the product in a light mist directly to the surface. Wipe with a plush microfiber towel. Switch to a second towel or different quadrant to buff off the remaining product. SB3 Coatings Maintain is THAT easy!
Want to talk about our SB3 Ceramic Coatings “Decon”? Call/text us at 254.550.4142 or click on the contact page to schedule a ceramic coating, auto detailing, paint enhancement/paint correction, or clear bra/paint protection film appointment with us in the Copperas Cove/Killeen/Fort Hood/Harker Heights areas! In Additional, feel free to follow us on Instagram/TikTok/Facebook @hhceramiccoatings, and note that our media is typically provided by @iffla_media (Instagram).
SB3 Coatings (sb3coating.com) are great coatings, and are similar to other offerings we have had in the past. You may be more familiar with other brands’ offerings, so here is a quick reference to help you understand our transition.
– The SB3 Coatings Solo is similar to Ceramic Pro Sport (although SB3 Solo has a one-year warranty whereas Ceramic Pro Sport has a six-month warranty)
– SB3 Coatings Omega is similar to Ceramic Pro Bronze (Ceramic Pro Top Coat) two year coating
– The SB3 Coatings Thirty3 is a three-year ceramic coating, which is a warranty period we have not had in the past.
– SB3 Coatings Alpha is a five-year coating, similar to the Ceramic Pro Silver (five-year) package, which uses Ceramic Pro 9H (one layer) and Ceramic Pro Top Coat (one layer). SB3 Coatings Alpha utilizes a single coating system which helps us get your vehicle back to you faster without sacrificing quality.
– The SB3 Coatings Trinity is a seven-year coating, which we did not offer previously with Ceramic Pro.
– SB3 Coatings Vortex is a two-year ceramic coating similar to Ceramic Pro Wheel & Caliper or Ceramic Pro 9H (when used on wheels).
– The SB3 Coatings Optic is a one-year ceramic coating similar to Ceramic Pro Glass, and is used on your windshield/glass surfaces.
We have access to many brands of ceramic coatings, and we always choose what is best for the client in their particular situation.