#ceramiccoating #autodetailing #paintcorrection
If you find our Hyundai Veloster Paint Correction & Two Year Ceramic Coating interesting, please subscribe to our YouTube channel, where we have aftercare videos, how-to videos, product reviews, and other install videos similar to this! subscribe to our YouTube channel!
Hyundai Veloster Paint Correction & Two Year Ceramic Coating
We always LOVE these projects!
Our client came to us with a nearly-unmanageable oxidation and failure of clearcoat on his 2014 Hyundai Veloster (black). Never ones to put off a challenge, we got excited to take this job and anxiously awaited the appointment.
This car did take a lot of work, but it was nearly indistinguishable from when we got it to when we delivered it! We used our Flex rotary cordless polishers, Lake Country HDO pads, and Meguiar’s M110 Ultra Pro Speed Compound to turn this frown upside down!
We can usually save oxidized paint – if we catch it before it becomes total clear coat failure. There were still some spots that were too far gone for our work, but overall, we were super pleased with the result.
And after we finished with the paint correction/paint enhancement, we installed SB3 Coatings Omega two year ceramic coating on the paint and exterior surfaces, SB3 Coatings Optic on the windshield for a one year ceramic coating protection, and SB3 Coatings Vortex two year ceramic coating on the wheels.
Would you believe that neither us, nor the client, knew that the black paint underneath was a metallic flake?!
If you find this Full Body Clear Bra & Five Year Ceramic Coating Article useful, please subscribe to our YouTube channel!
Think we did a good job with this Hyundai Veloster Paint Correction & Two Year Ceramic Coating Call/text us at 254.550.4142 or click on the contact page to schedule a ceramic coating, auto detailing, paint enhancement/paint correction, or clear bra/paint protection film appointment with us in the Copperas Cove/Killeen/Fort Hood/Harker Heights areas! In Additional, feel free to follow us on Instagram/TikTok/Facebook @hhceramiccoatings. Note that our media is typically provided by @iffla_media (Instagram).
For this vehicle, we used Legend Paint Protection Films (https://legendppf.com/). We talked a lot in a FAQ article about what the major differences are between clear bra/paint protection film/PPF companies, if any, between major film manufacturers like Xpel, SunTek, Eastman, Llumar, 3M, Ceramic Pro – Kavaca, STEK, Flexishield, Global, Legend and more (https://hhceramiccoatings.com/what-is-the-difference-between-major-clear-bra-brands-faq/). The key takeaway is that the primary differences are in the properties of the adhesive, which is something installers have to deal with, but generally, don’t have an effect on anything the client sees.
People frequently ask about Xpel clear bra/paint protection film, and if Legend PPF compares to Xpel at all. A lot of people use Xpel to mean clear bra, because Xpel is one of the most popular brands. We also discuss Xpel and if it’s the same as clear bra, here: https://hhceramiccoatings.com/is-xpel-the-same-as-clear-bra-faq/
Read more about clear bra/paint protection film: https://hhceramiccoatings.com/clear-bra/
About our ceramic coating offerings:
SB3 Coatings (sb3coating.com) are great coatings. They are similar to other offerings we have had in the past. You may be more familiar with other brands’ offerings. Here is a quick reference to help you understand our transition.
– The SB3 Coatings Solo is similar to Ceramic Pro Sport. (although SB3 Solo has a one-year warranty whereas Ceramic Pro Sport has a six-month warranty)
– SB3 Coatings Omega is similar to Ceramic Pro Bronze (Ceramic Pro Top Coat) two year coating
– The SB3 Coatings Thirty3 is a three-year ceramic coating, which is a warranty period we have not had in the past.
– SB3 Coatings Alpha is a five-year coating, similar to the Ceramic Pro Silver (five-year) package, which uses Ceramic Pro 9H (one layer) and Ceramic Pro Top Coat (one layer). SB3 Coatings Alpha utilizes a single coating system which helps us get your vehicle back to you faster without sacrificing quality.
– The SB3 Coatings Trinity is a seven-year coating, which we did not offer previously with Ceramic Pro.
– SB3 Coatings Vortex is a two-year ceramic coating similar to Ceramic Pro Wheel & Caliper or Ceramic Pro 9H (when used on wheels).
– The SB3 Coatings Optic is a one-year ceramic coating similar to Ceramic Pro Glass. It is used on your windshield/glass surfaces.
Additionally, we have access to many brands of ceramic coatings. We always choose what is best for the client in their particular situation.