If you find this Ford Mustang GT Three Step Paint Correction & Ceramic Coating interesting, please subscribe to our YouTube channel, where we have aftercare videos, how-to videos, product reviews, and other install videos similar to this! Subscribe to our YouTube channel!
Ford Mustang GT Three Step Paint Correction & Ceramic Coating
This client is from Temple but has family in the Killeen/Harker Heights areas. The saw our amazing reviews and decided to bring this new-to-him Ford Mustang GT directly to us after purchasing. This Ford Mustang GT had been run through many automatic car washes by the previous owner. The swirls and paint definitely showed that!
This Mustang was actually quite finicky to work with. It required multiple steps of polishing/paint enhancement prior to installing the SB3 Solo ceramic coating. In many cases, when we are conducting paint correction/paint enhancement prior to ceramic coating, we can accomplish it in one or two steps, but this paint did not want to finish properly (leaving tiny holograms/micro marring), so it took a little more time and effort. At the end of the day, we were able to make this Ford Mustang GT look like an absolute mirror, and the client was incredibly happy with the results! He works and has family in the Killeen/Harker Heights area, but commutes almost every day from his home in Temple, so having this SB3 Solo ceramic coating installed will be a HUGE help for removing bug guts.
For the paint correction/paint enhancement we used SB3 Black Widow hybrid foam wool pads on our FLEX rotary polishers, and finished with blue/black/orange Lake Country HDO pads. As always, we used Meguiar’s M110 and 210 compound and polish, respectively. We applied SB3 Solo one year ceramic coating to the exterior painted and plastic surfaces, SB3 Optic on the windshield, but did not apply ceramic coating to the wheels as we usually would. This client is getting new wheels and potentially an airbag suspension installed. They will bring the new wheels to us to have ceramic coated when they arrive.
Paint Protection Film AKA Clear Bra
We did not install any clear bra/paint protection film/PPF on this job.
SB3 Coatings (sb3coating.com) are great coatings, and are similar to other offerings we have had in the past – SB3 Solo is similar to Ceramic Pro Sport (although SB3 Solo has a one year warranty whereas Ceramic Pro Sport has a six month warranty), SB3 Vortex is similar to Ceramic Pro Wheel & Caliper or Ceramic Pro 9H (Ceramic Pro 9H for glossy black or matte wheels and Ceramic Pro Wheel & Caliper for other types), and SB3 Optic is similar to Ceramic Pro Glass. We have access to many brands of ceramic coatings, and we always choose what is best for the client in their particular situation.
Read more about clear bra/paint protection film: https://hhceramiccoatings.com/clear-bra/
Read more about ceramic coating: https://hhceramiccoatings.com/ceramic-coating/
Think we did a good job with this Ford Mustang GT Three Step Paint Correction & Ceramic Coating? Call/text us at 254.550.4142 or click on the contact page to schedule a ceramic coating, auto detailing, paint enhancement/paint correction, or clear bra/paint protection film appointment with us in the Copperas Cove/Killeen/Fort Hood/Harker Heights areas! In Additional, feel free to follow us on Instagram/TikTok/Facebook @hhceramiccoatings. Note that our media is typically provided by @iffla_media (Instagram).
About our ceramic coating offerings:
SB3 Coatings (sb3coating.com) are great coatings. They are similar to other offerings we have had in the past. You may be more familiar with other brands’ offerings. Here is a quick reference to help you understand our transition.
– The SB3 Coatings Solo is similar to Ceramic Pro Sport. (although SB3 Solo has a one-year warranty whereas Ceramic Pro Sport has a six-month warranty)
– SB3 Coatings Omega is similar to Ceramic Pro Bronze (Ceramic Pro Top Coat) two year coating
– The SB3 Coatings Thirty3 is a three-year ceramic coating. Which is a warranty period we have not had in the past.
– SB3 Coatings Alpha is a five-year coating, similar to the Ceramic Pro Silver (five-year) package, which uses Ceramic Pro 9H (one layer) and Ceramic Pro Top Coat (one layer). SB3 Coatings Alpha utilizes a single coating system which helps us get your vehicle back to you faster without sacrificing quality.
– The SB3 Coatings Trinity is a seven-year coating, which we did not offer previously with Ceramic Pro.
– SB3 Coatings Vortex is a two-year ceramic coating similar to Ceramic Pro Wheel & Caliper or Ceramic Pro 9H (when used on wheels).
– The SB3 Coatings Optic is a one-year ceramic coating similar to Ceramic Pro Glass. It is used on your windshield/glass surfaces.
Additionally, we have access to many brands of ceramic coatings. We always choose what is best for the client in their particular situation.