#ceramiccoating #paintprotectionfilm #clearbra
If you find this Dodge RAM 1500 Laramie Clear Bra & Ceramic Coating Install interesting, please subscribe to our YouTube channel, where we have aftercare videos, how-to videos, product reviews, and other install videos similar to this! Subscribe to our YouTube channel!
“The service provided far exceeded my expectations from the beginning to end. I took my Kia Telluride to Matt for a ceramic coating and was extremely happy with the results. What I was most impressed with is the professionalism. Matt took the time to explain the details of the ceramic process and differences in the packages. He is very honest in his assessment of the vehicles paint condition and did not try to up sale me on the packages. He kept me updated on each phase of the process with pictures along the way. Once I picked up my vehicle he did a good job of explaining and demonstrating how to care for a ceramic coated vehicle. I would highly recommend him to anyone wanting their car/truck ceramic coated or detailed.”
Dodge RAM 1500 Laramie Clear Bra & Ceramic Coating Install
Our McGregor, Texas client drove all the way to bring us his new Dodge RAM 1500 Laramie, which we worked with him to protect with clear bra/paint protection film/PPF. For this job we protected the front bumper, grille, pieces above the grille, rocker panels, lower half of the doors, fender flares, and splash guards!
This is not a typical package we carry, but we are always able to work with clients to add or subtract different clear bra/paint protection film/PPF panels!
After we installed Legend PPF (12 year warranty) on this Dodge RAM, we then ceramic coated the vehicle with SB3 Coatings ceramic coating!
For this vehicle, we used Legend Paint Protection Films (https://legendppf.com/). We talked a lot in a FAQ article about what the major differences are between clear bra/paint protection film/PPF companies, if any, between major film manufacturers like Xpel, SunTek, Eastman, Llumar, 3M, Ceramic Pro – Kavaca, STEK, Flexishield, Global, Legend and more (https://hhceramiccoatings.com/what-is-the-difference-between-major-clear-bra-brands-faq/). The key takeaway is that the primary differences are in the properties of the adhesive, which is something installers have to deal with, but generally, don’t have an effect on anything the client sees.
People frequently ask about Xpel clear bra/paint protection film, and if Legend PPF compares to Xpel at all. A lot of people use Xpel to mean clear bra, because Xpel is one of the most popular brands. We also discuss Xpel and if it’s the same as clear bra, here: https://hhceramiccoatings.com/is-xpel-the-same-as-clear-bra-faq/
Ceramic Coating Choices
*Note: SB3 Coatings (sb3coating.com) are great coatings, and are similar to other offerings we have had in the past. You may be more familiar with other brands’ offerings, so here is a quick reference to help you understand our transition.
– SB3 Coatings Solo is similar to the Competitors Sport package (although SB3 Solo has a one-year warranty whereas Competitors Sport has a six-month warranty)
– Our SB3 Coatings Omega is similar to our Competitor’s Bronze (Competitor’s Top Coat) two-year coating
– SB3 Coatings Thirty3 is a three-year ceramic coating, which is a warranty period we have not had in the past.
– Our SB3 Coatings Alpha is a five-year coating. similar to the Competitor’s Silver (five-year) package. This uses Competitors 9H (one layer) and Competitors Top Coat (one layer). SB3 Coatings Alpha utilizes a single coating system. This helps us get your vehicle back to you faster without sacrificing quality.
– SB3 Coatings Trinity is a seven-year coating. We did not offer this previously with Competitors.
– Our SB3 Coatings Vortex is a two-year ceramic coating similar to Competitors Wheel & Caliper or Competitors 9H (when used on wheels).
– SB3 Coatings Optic is a one-year ceramic coating. This is similar to Competitor’s Glass and is used on your windshield/glass surfaces.
We have access to many brands of ceramic coatings. We always choose what is best for the client in their particular situation.
Think we did a good job with this Dodge RAM 1500 Laramie Clear Bra & Ceramic Coating Install? Call/text us at 254.550.4142 or click on the contact page to schedule a ceramic coating, auto detailing, paint enhancement/paint correction, or clear bra/paint protection film appointment with us in the Copperas Cove/Killeen/Fort Hood/Harker Heights areas! In Additional, feel free to follow us on Instagram/TikTok/Facebook @hhceramiccoatings. Note that our media is typically provided by @iffla_media (Instagram).